Oklahoma Sound Aristocrat Wireless-Ready Lectern, Mahogany Item # 449274
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver a timely presentation that everyone can hear
- 50W amplifier with 2 built-in 8" speakers projects rich, clear sound. Suitable for large conference rooms and auditoriums that hold audiences of approximately 2,500 people.
- Wired and wireless microphones can be used individually or simultaneously. Includes a tie clip/lavaliere wireless mic, a handheld mic with a 9' cable and a tie-clip/lapel mic with a 10' cable for versatility.
- Surface-mounted digital timepiece helps keep your presentation on track.
- High-pressure, thermal-fused laminate on an MDF core with a scratch-resistant finish provides durability.
- 4 concealed, easy-roll casters, including 2 locking casters, make it easy to transport the lectern between rooms.
- Input jacks allow you to connect your CD player, extension speaker or recording output and play MP3s.
- Powered by an AC plug or an optional PS12-V battery (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
|additional materials||medium-density fiberboard (MDF)|
|brand name||Oklahoma Sound|
|manufacturer||Oklahoma Sound Corporation|
|number of shelves||2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|