This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Samsung Galaxy S4 Cell Phone, White, PSN100331 Item # 449385
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Chat with friends, surf the Web and stay connected with this cell phone. Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to stay productive when away from home. Front- and rear-facing cameras are great for fun nights out with friends.
- Bluetooth® technology enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac network allows you to access the Web when in range of a Wi-Fi signal. Hotspot capability lets you share Internet connectivity with compatible devices.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system helps you stay productive and connected.
- 16GB of storage accommodates music, videos, photos and apps. A microSD™ card slot allows you to expand storage up to 64GB with a compatible card (sold separately).
- Stay connected with IM, text and e-mail messaging.
- Take quality photos of friends and family wherever you go. 13.0-megapixel rear-facing camera helps you preserve special moments in crystal clarity, while a 2.0-megapixel front-facing camera captures clear selfies for sharing on social media.
- Voice dialing allows you to call up to 100 contacts by simply speaking.
- Speakerphone capability enables hands-free calling.
- GPS helps you get to your destination.
- Micro USB 2.0 port allows simple connectivity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- Compatible with 3G, 4G and 4G LTE networks for fast downloads and smooth streaming (data plan sold separately).
- 5" Super AMOLED capacitive multitouch screen provides clear visuals and easy navigation at your fingertips.
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature, humidity and gesture sensors enhance functionality.
- Up to 7 hours talk time and up to 14 days standby time with the included lithium-ion battery. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
|dimensions||5.4"H x 2.8"W x 0.3"D|
|external color screen||yes|
|internal color screen||no|
|Internet and e-mail feature||yes|
|phone book capacity||500 numbers|
|ring tones gallery||yes|
|standby time||14 days|
|talk time||7 hours|
|time and date display||yes|
|voice dialing capacity||100 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
APC PE66W SurgeArrest 6 Outlet Surge ProtectorReliable and Safe Protection from Lightning, Surges, and Spikes
The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the primary level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics. Its state-of-the-art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. Six surge protected outlets, status indicator LED lights, and lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make the APC PE66W SurgeArrest the best value for quality surge protection.
Reliable Power ProtectionAs one of the world’s largest and most respected power protection designers and manufacturers, APC is relied upon daily for power protection and availability. APC products offer the maximum level of protection, safety, convenience, and reliability.
APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15 percent for products sold worldwide.
Convenient and Safe for Home or Office
The SurgeArrest’s Surge Protection Working LED will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100 percent protection. If the Protection Working LED is not illuminated simply contact APC and we will replace your SurgeArrest free of charge.
Ensures Maximum Protection
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC SurgeArrest’s Fail Safe Mode disconnects equipment from the power supply if the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised, ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
Safety-Agency Approved Protector with Lifetime WarrantyThe PE66W has been tested and approved to work safely by a third-party Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). The Protection Working LED illuminates when the SurgeArrest is switched on and supplying protection to your connected equipment. If your SurgeArrest PE66W has been damaged by a heavy lightning strike or power line surge, APC will replace it free of charge.