Sharpie® Paint Markers, Medium Point, Assorted Colors, Pack Of 5 Markers Item # 449760
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Sharpie paint markers are great for arts and crafts, as well as industrial applications. These Sharpie paint pens are made to give you the long-lasting quality you expect from permanent markers.
- Works well on most hard surfaces, including glass, metal, rubber, plastic, paper and wood.
- Quick-drying ink marks opaque and glossy on light or dark surfaces.
- Fade-, water- and abrasion-resistant permanent markers let you make long-lasting impressions.
- Sharpie medium-point markers allow easy-to-read lines.
- Certified AP nontoxic.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
|Color (Ink)||Black; Blue; Red; White; Yellow|
|Number of Packs/Boxes||1|
|Number of Markers Per Pack/Box||5|
|visible ink supply||No|
|ink type||Oil Based|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Eco Label Standard||Certified AP Nontoxic|
|manufacturer||NEWELL BRANDS INC.|
|Product Type||Marker Pen|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker
Unleash Your Creative Side
Create eye-catching opaque and glossy text and designs with the Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker, which works well on virtually any surface, including metal, pottery, wood, rubber, glass, plastic, stone and more. The permanent oil-based paint is released by a valve for simple, fluid control, and the markers come in 4 tip sizes for versatility. The nontoxic formula is safe for use by children and adults, so you can work on art projects with your little ones.
- Oil-based ink resists water damage, abrasion and fading for a lasting impression
- Permanent, nontoxic formula writes on most surfaces, including metal and glass
- Valve-action design ensures smooth application
- Comes in 4 versatile tip sizes—extra fine, fine, medium and bold
When it comes to self-expression, nothing beats a Sharpie. Introduced in 1964, the world’s first pen-style permanent marker1 made its indelible mark on the world. Suddenly, paper wasn’t the only surface with a voice: Glass, wood, stone, plastic and metal all became a canvas. And that was just the beginning. Today, each new color and style sparks ideas, inspires creativity and makes life more fun for humans everywhere. So what are you waiting for? Grab a Sharpie and uncap your imagination.
Choose from Four Brush Sizes
- 1 Freeth, Nick (2005). Made in America. MBI Publishing. p. 246. ISBN 0-7603-2270-8.