DYMO® LabelWriter Labels, DYM1976414, 2 5/16"W x 4"L, Rectangle, White, 50 / Roll, 50 / Roll Item # 451713
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Protective coating prevents peeling from moisture, alcohol and common cleaners
- Scratch-resistant and tear-resistant, plastic construction
- More durable than paper labels - perfect for breakrooms, basements, garages and classrooms
- Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to a wide variety of surfaces including plastic, wood, metal, glass and more
- Direct thermal-printing technology that prints without expensive ink or toner
|Compatible with||Brother - LabelWriter 450, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, 450 Duo , 4XL|
|Product Type||Label Maker Tape|
|Product Name||LabelWriter Labels|
|Number of Labels per Roll||50|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
DYMO LW Durable Labels
Labels That Last on Demanding SurfacesConfront challenging surfaces with a label that’s tougher than paper labels: DYMO LabelWriter Durable Labels. Featuring a professional-strength adhesive and a resilient coating, these labels stay where you stick them and resist peeling caused by moisture, acetone, alcohol and many common cleaners. The rugged plastic material also prevents the adhesive labels from tearing and keeps them legible in the face of abrasion and humidity. Plus, these LW labels use thermal printing technology that eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner.
At a Glance
- Industrial-strength adhesive keeps labels stuck to difficult surfaces
- Protective coating prevents fading from acetone, alcohol and many cleaners
- Resistant to moisture, scratching and tearing
- Designed for use with LabelWriter label maker
Strong AdhesiveBuilt with industrial-strength adhesive, these labels stay stuck to challenging surfaces including plastic, metal, wood and glass – ideal for break rooms, basements, garages and classrooms.
Protective CoatingProtective coating and tear-resistant plastic construction prevent peeling from abrasion, common cleaners and humidity. The adhesive labels are also designed to withstand temperatures from 0°F to 122°F.
Efficient LabelingCost-effective direct thermal printing technology prints without expensive ink or toner. The labels are also pre-sized for easy application in a variety of settings and printed individually for less waste.