This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Commerce™ High-Back Chair, 41 1/2"H x 24 3/4"W x 28"D, Asphalt/Black Item # 452936
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Built-in "S" curve helps maintain a healthy back
- Lumbar feature supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Modify seat height effortlessly with convenient pneumatic seat-height lift so you keep your legs and thighs properly aligned and feet flat on the floor. Easy adjustment helps you avoid pressure on thighs that can restrict circulation and interfere with co
- Tilt controls for easy positioning. Achieve executive-style comfort by modifying your seating to suit your needs. Adjustable tilt angle changes angle of seat to floor, allowing for better distribution of body weight between seat and chair back. Tilt tension adjustment controls the ease with
- Cushioned "waterfall" armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Upholstered armrests comfortably support your forearms and elbows, which helps keep shoulders relaxed to avoid any unnecessary muscle strain while you sit. Gentle downward "waterfall" slope promotes proper circulation in your arms while you work.
- Epoxy-coated steel frame for durability. Sturdily built chair has a strong epoxy powder-coated steel frame — and that means you can count on years of excellent service. Steel construction stands up to rough treatment and heavy use.
- Scotchgard™-protected fabric resists stains. Durable fabric upholstery is specially treated with Scotchgard to keep it looking new year in and year out. No stains to spoil your professional look.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Changing machines or changing tasks is effortless in this easy-rolling chair. 5-wheeled base provides excellent stability, minimizing chances of tipping as you move around your workspace.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFM
- Measures 41 1/2"H x 24 3/4"W x 28"D.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Council™ LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||17 1/2" - 21 1/2"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||23 3/4 in.|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||41 1/2"H x 24 3/4"W x 28"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 hours)|
|seat size||21 1/4 x 19 1/2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|