Cleartex Advantagemat PVC Chair Mat, For Low Pile Carpets, 36" x 48"
Floortex's Advantagemat's help make your desk work space more ergonomic, by taking strain off of your legs and back, this is done by providing an easy-glide surface. The key reason chair users purchase floor mats is to protect a small or large area of flooring from indentations and scuffs caused by rolling office chairs, along with dirt and spills, therefore extending the life of your surface. For a more heavy duty chair mat, Floortex offer a polycarbonate and glass option.
- It is common today for most flooring manufacturers to void their warranties unless you use floor protectors; such as chair mats
- Protection against damage to flooring caused by chair casters, helping keep under and around your computer workspace tidy
- Provides ergonomic benefits for chair users by providing easy glide movement to help reduce leg fatigue
- This plastic mat is a suitable protector for low pile carpets, also available for standard, medium and high pile
- Gripper back for use on low pile carpets up to 1/4" thick including carpet pad. Not suitable for hard floor applications
- Clear PVC carpet protection mat suitable for use in the home and office to prevent carpet wear caused by chair casters and any scratches, scuffs and dirt from footwear
- Manufactured from top quality yet cost-effective materials makes this product affordable and long lasting. Clear formulation allows the beauty of your carpet to show through.
- Provides ergonomic benefits for chair user by providing easy-glide movement over carpet, to reduce leg fatigue.100% free of harmful DIDP Phthalate content for improved air quality over conventional PVC products. Free of tin, lead, cadmium and chemical content banned from child related products.
- Produced using 25% renewable energy from wind and solar power. 100% recyclable.
- Polyurethane. Non-toxic and phthalate free. Suitable for use around children and pets.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|Low Carpet (1/4" To 3/8")
|Frequency Of Use
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage
|36 in. X 48 in.
|Total Recycled Content Percentage
|Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC); Vinyl