Lunera LED 4' T8 Ballast Bypass Replacement Tube, 15 Watts, 4000K, 1800 Lumens, 25 Tubes Per Case Item # 4547019
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The LUNERA T8 LED 4' is a line driven, (Type B, single-ended, ballast bypassed) linear T-LED replacement for a 4' bi-Pin T8 fluorescent lamp up to 32W. Its built-in universal driver allows lamp operation at 120V ~ 277V. Replaces 32W/28W/25W T8 fluorescent tubes.
- This LED lamp emits beautiful light with a 330° Beam Angle, has a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >80 and delivers up to 1,800 lumens of usable light.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 4' features a glass tube for improved optics and is available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures.
- The LUNERA T8 LED 4' is rated at 50,000 hours.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- This lamp contains no mercury allowing for non-hazardous waste disposal.
- It is a Type B lamp and does not support fluorescent T8 ballasts. The fixture must have Non-Shunted G13 (Tombstone) sockets wired into AC line voltage.
|Beam Angle||330 degrees|
|Bulb Length||48 in.|
|Bulb Size Standard||T8|
|Color Rendering Index||80-85|
|Color Temperature Kelvin||4000K-4500K|
|Dlc (design Lights Consortium)||yes|
|energy used||15 watts|
|Fluorescent Equivalent Wattage||32|
|Incandescent Equivalent Wattage||91-120|
|Led Tube Type||linear|
|light bulb average rated life||50,000 hours|
|light bulb finish||inside frost|
|light output||1,800 lumens|
|manufacturer||Lunera Lighting Inc|
|Number Of Tubes||25|
|Operation Type||type B direct wire single end|
|Socket Type||G13 medium bi-pin|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|