This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Sandusky® Full-Height Steel Storage Cabinet With Drawer, 64"H x 30"W x 18"D, Putty Item # 455032
Attractive, embossed textured finish complements any work environment
- Constructed of strong, 22-gauge welded steel.
- File drawer accommodates legal- and letter-size files.
- Steel ball-bearing full-suspension tracks ensure smooth and easy operation.
- Doors and drawer are secured with a cam lock (2 keys included).
- Full-length recessed drawer and door pulls for easy access.
- Full-height cabinets have 2 adjustable shelves, 1 fixed center shelf and a bottom shelf. Each shelf supports up to 150 lb.
- Comes fully assembled.
|brand name||Sandusky Lee|
|manufacturer||Sandusky Lee Corporation|
|number of adjustable shelves||2|
|total number of shelves||3|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|weight capacity per shelf||150 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Industry Leading Single Phase On-Line UPS with New Smart Management OptionsPower and protection for network closets, server rooms, retail offices, banking, medical labs, and industrial applications.
The next generation Smart-UPS On-Line models are for customers who want a more Powerful and Efficient UPS with smart management options. These models feature Unity Power Factor and a unique Graphical LCD Interface that provides detailed information for a better customer experience. The next generation on-line exemplify why APC is the worldwide market leader in server class UPSs and ensure that APC’s Smart-UPS On-Line will remain the benchmark of the industry.
What’s in the Box:
- Smart-UPS Online SRT1500XLA
- User manual
SRT1500XLA At a Glance:
- Provides tight voltage and frequency regulation
- Hot-swap user replaceable batteries ensure continuous operation of the load
- New LCD interface provides easy access for configuration and monitoring of your equipment
- Smart Battery technology provides early notification about battery replacement. Information shown on LCD display.
- Allows additional runtime to be quickly added as needed
- 120 V
Switched Outlet Group(s)Provides the ability to control a group of receptacles independent from the main UPS. This feature allows several options such as the ability for you to reboot hung devices without cycling the entire UPS, shedding of non-critical loads based on a wide variety of parameters, scheduling time off to conserve energy, and sequenced turn on/off.
Enhanced Intelligent Battery Management
Temperature compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date. The UPS can inform users which batteries need to be replaced in advance and auto detect when additional battery packs are added.
Graphical LCDIntuitive backlight LCD provides accurate information on load indicator, battery charge, output/input voltage, runtime, load, and battery health. It is also available in multiple languages. Backlight in different colors allows users to easily identify the UPS normal vs. attention status.
Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to youThe APC Smart-UPS On-Line SRT1500XLA provides high-density, double-conversion online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications.
- Best-in-class power density: More real power in watts, 0.9pf on the SRT1500XLA
- High-efficiency “Green Mode”: Achieves 95% efficiency, which saves utility and cooling costs without compromising performance or reliability. Energy Star compliant.
- Operate without battery: Ability to immediately protect equipment when power returns after a complete discharge of the battery.
- Built-in energy meter: Measures energy use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy tracking.
- Smart-slot: Allows the ability to add in a network management card to manage and monitor the UPS remotely (card sold separately)
- Optional additional battery packs: can be added to increase runtime
Extended runtime for business critical devices such as
- Mid range servers (Windows/Linux)
- Business critical servers
- WiFi applications
- Data network backbones
- Data storage
- Medical labs
- Imaging systems
- ATM machines
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Cellular sites
- Voice over IP (VOIP)