Airborne Innovations Drones Curriculum Subscription, 1,500+ Students Item # 455354
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed to provide students with introductory knowledge about drones, this curriculum subscription for schools includes detailed lesson plans to spark curiosity and interest. Lesson plans include PowerPoint® presentations and student materials to aid in visualizing the content.
- Includes 104 lessons, each with teacher materials such as PowerPoint presentations, lesson plans, student materials and instruction guides.
- Prototype materials are delivered immediately and will be replaced with the final product materials starting every August 15th at no extra charge.
- Simulation software and hardware are sold separately.
- Campus will be billed at the start of each year that they wish to receive the updates to the curriculum and additional materials.
- Lessons are aligned to the following standards: STEM, 21st Century Learning, NGSS, and each state’s CTE.
- Students may choose to enroll and take the FAA Part-107 exam to become a Certified drone pilot after completing the course.
|diverse supplier||Veteran-Owned Business; Disability-Owned Business; Small Business|