This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Honeywell 1,500-Watt Motion-Sensor Ceramic Tower Heater, 23 1/4"H x 8 3/4"W x 6 3/4"D, Black Item # 456752
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Stay warm on cold days with this ceramic tower heater, which deliver up to 1,500 watts of heat. The programmable thermostat, digital controls and a large LCD allow easy operation for custom comfort.
- Ceramic element produces soothing, even heat. Delivers up to 1,500 watts of heat to create a more comfortable work or living space.
- 2 heat settings allow you to select a desired level of warmth.
- Programmable thermostat offers personalized comfort.
- LCD and digital controls enable simple adjustments and operation.
- Included remote control lets you operate the heater from almost anywhere in the room.
- Oscillation provides even heat distribution.
- Slim, modern tower design fits with most home or office décor.
- Plastic case offers durability.
- Safety motion sensor detects when an item or object gets too close to the heater and shuts the unit off until the object is removed.
- Auto-off tipover switch, cool-touch housing and overheat protection deliver peace of mind and safe operation.
- Permanent dust filter traps dust and particles to keep them from entering the heater.
- UL listed for safety.
|automatic safety shut-off||yes|
|dimensions||23 1/4"H x 8 3/4"W x 6 3/4"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Heat Settings Qty||2|
|Heater Features||Motion Sensor; LCD Display; Programmable Thermostat; Dust Filter; Oscillating; Tip-over Cut-off Switch; Cool Touch Housing; Overheat Protection|
|heating capacity||5,118 Btu|
|manufacturer||Honeywell International Inc.|
|number of heat settings||2|
|number of speed settings||1500 W|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Motion Sensor, HCE323V; Remote Control|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Digital Ceramic Heater Features
Safety MattersThe safety features of our heaters include:
- Cool touch housing
- Tip-Over safety switch, which automatically shuts down the heater in the event that it's tipped over.
- Flame-resistant materials
- Overheat Protection, which ensures that the heater will shut down if it exceeds temperature requirements
- Caution lights to alert you when a heater is turned on
Lower Your Heating Bills with a Honeywell HeaterHoneywell heaters help save you money, because they heat the room you're in — as opposed to heating your whole house. So you get the right level of heat you need, where you need it. This allows you to turn down the thermostat a few degrees, which ultimately can save you up to hundreds in heating costs per year.