This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Xerox® WorkCentre 6515/DN Color Laser All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax Item # 458172
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This Xerox all-in-one prints and copies up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) in black and color.
- Automatic Document Feeder enables easier, more efficient copying. Xerox wireless printer has a copy resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in black.
- Includes flatbed scanner with scan to email functionality.
- Full-featured fax machine can send color faxes, filter out junk faxes, and receive secure fax.
- Built-in LCD touchscreen for easy navigation and printing.
|automatic document feeder capacity||300 sheets sheets|
|dimensions||19 7/10" x 16 1/2" x 19 9/10"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|functionality||print; scan; copy; fax|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|maximum black and white print speed||30 ppm ppm|
|maximum color print speed||30 ppm ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||50,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||600 dpi dpi|
|maximum true color print resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi|
|Media Handling||1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 50 Sheet; 1 x Manual Feed Slot 50 Sheet; 1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet; 1 x Output Tray 150 Sheet|
|Media Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Banner; 3" x 5.80"; 3" x 7.50"; 5.50" x 5.50"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Letterhead; Bond Paper; Glossy Paper; Lightweight Paper; Recycled Paper; Preprinted Paper; Label; Card Stock; Envelope; Pre-punched Paper|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printing application||Plain Paper Print|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||67.7 lb|
|What's Included||WorkCentre 6515 Color Multifunction Printer; Standard Capacity Print cartridge: One of each (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 1,000 print capacity; Black: 1,500 print capacity; Software and Documentation CD; User Manual; Quick Install Guide; Safety; Regulatory; Recycling and Disposal Guides; Print Drivers; Warranty Statement; Installation Guide; Power cord; Fax cord|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
2017 Buyers Pick Award
Buyers Lab Summer 2017 Pick AwardPDF, 739K, 2 pages
Buyers Lab Summer 2017 Pick Award CertificatePDF, 391K, 1 page
Award-winning Products and SolutionsPDF, 2.03MB, 4 pages
Xerox Loyalty Rebate ProgramGet a 10% Rebate on a New Xerox® Printer or MFPPDF, 474K, 2 pages
- Ready to pair. Now you can easily connect to mobile phones, tablets and other enabled devices with Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair—the same technology behind Apple Pay® and other mobile convenience apps.
- Upwardly mobile. Print emails, photos and important documents from a wide array of mobile devices, instantly, and without complicated setup with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug in for Android™ and Mopria®.
Spectacular Image QualityWhatever your business, you’ll put your best face forward with our newest innovation in color image quality.
- Tuned up toner. The WorkCentre 6515 uses our new Xerox® EA Toner formulation, which has been re-engineered for enhanced dot reproducibility and less toner waste. And because it melts at lower temperatures, it saves energy too.
- Stunning resolution. Smaller toner particles translate to finer details, and with 1200 x 2400 native dpi, your printed materials will capture attention and project polish and panache.
- Color correct. PANTONE® Color-approved solid color simulations and Xerox® color correction technology ensure results that match your expectations.
Commanding PerformanceGet a handle on day-to-day workloads with the powerful performance your business needs to grow and thrive.
- Multifunction productivity. The spacesaving WorkCentre 6515 Color Multifunction Printer helps you conserve energy and reduce supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, color scanner and fax into one affordable device.
- Outstanding performance. With a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages and print speeds up to 30 ppm, both devices are perfectly positioned to support the demands of your growing business.
- Print more for longer. An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 550 sheets at one time for extended interruption-free printing.
- Save time. The WorkCentre 6515 simultaneously scans both sides of a two-sided document at up to 30 impressions per minute.
- Scan savvy. Scan preview lets you see your scanned file before you send it. Remove unwanted pages, check accuracy and save valuable time—a solid boost for productivity.
Time-Saving TaskmasterTime is money, and these devices are purpose-built to save both by simplifying and automating profit-killing, time-consuming tasks.
- Touch and go. Our latest color touchscreen interface offers an app-based, tablet-like user experience with gestures and multitouch interactions. Customize it to match your workflow and navigate with intuitive, smartphone-like swipes and gestures.
- Cloud-connected cohort. With just a few simple steps, your multifunction printer is ready to scan or print directly to or from the cloud. Scan to Email, FTP, Network or somewhere more down to earth—like the integrated front and rear panel USB ports.
- Easy management. Our redesigned Embedded Web Server is easy to use and responsive, so you can easily manage your printer or multifunction printer at your desk or on the go
- Stay secure. Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPsec, SNMPv3, IP filtering and secure print.
Xerox® Phaser® 6510 BrochurePDF, 1.65MB, 4 pages
Powerful performance for your businessPDF, 1.45MB, 1 page
Small-Business-Class Color Printers and Multifunction Printers Evaluator GuidePDF, 1.75MB, 28 pages
Xerox Office Portfolio BrochurePDF, 13.77MB, 16 pages
Phaser 6515 Detailed SpecificationsPDF, 805K, 6 pages
In The Box
Genuine Xerox® Rewards
Industry CertificationPDF, 518K, 4 pages
- 1 Maximum volume capacity expected in any one month. Not expected to be sustained on a regular basis.
- 2 Expected regular monthly throughput.
- 3 Paper capacities are based on 20 lb. / 75 gsm stock; capacities will vary with different weight stocks.
- 4 Power states defined per ENERGY STAR® Program requirements for Imaging Equipment.
- 5 Requires analog phone line.
- 6 Average standard pages. Declared Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC19752. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
- 7 Approximate pages. Declared Yield based on letter-/A4-size 20 lb. (75 gsm) pages. Yield will vary based on media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns.