This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Sheetfed Image Scanner, 6.4"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D, TU8348 Item # 458263
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Scan and digitize your company's documents quickly with the Fujitsu fi-7160 sheetfed scanner. With a large 80-sheet hopper and scanning speeds up to 60 pages per minute, getting your documents professionally digitized is faster than ever.
- 50 to 600 dpi scan resolution is adjustable in 1 dpi increments for precise control and clear results.
- Features 24-bit color depth for rich hues. 8-bit grayscale depth ensures crisp monochromatic images.
- Scans up to a maximum size of 8.5" x 14".
- Scans documents quickly at a fast 60 ppm to save you time.
- Features an LCD operational panel, so you can quickly check the status of the scanner.
- Equipped with "Skew Reducer" to ensure a straight paper feed, even with small documents.
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface offers easy connection. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Included software enhances your productivity. Includes PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin Agent and more.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; ISIS|
|connector type||USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|dimensions||6.4"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum black and white scan speed||60 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||60 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|maximum resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.27" x 18.33 ft|
|Media Size||A4 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter 8.50" x 11"; 2" x 2.13"; Legal 8.50" x 14"; 8.27" x 18.33 ft; A8 2" x 2.90"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper; Plastic Card; Embossed Card; Credit Card; Card|
|Operating Power Consumption||38 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||38 Watt (1.8 Watt)|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.80 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||350 mW|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.26 lb|
|What's Included||Fi-7160 Sheetfed Scanner; ADF Paper Chute; AC Cable; AC Adapter; USB cable; Software & Drivers DVD; Getting Started Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Great speed and document handling
- Scanning speeds of 60 pages / 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome
- Automatic document feeder with up to 80 page capacity
- Supports scanning long documents up to 220”1 , thick paper, and embossed plastic cards
- Protects your documents with acoustic sensors
- Ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology
- Reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass
Smart technology for easy operation
- Scan mixed batches of varying sizes and thickness - the fi-7160 accurately captures the data and crops each image to its correct size
- Equipped with Skew Reducer technology to ensure straight paper feeding, even for thin or small documents
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
- Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
Clean up and optimize scans without changing settings in advance
PaperStream IP (PSIP) is our TWAIN/ISIS®-compliant driver with smart features including:
- Assisted Scanning lets you choose the best image cleanup through visual selection
- Advanced Image Cleanup corrects the toughest documents, including colored and decorated backgrounds, to improve OCR and reduce rescans
- Auto Color Detection identifies the best color mode for the document
- Blank Page Detection removes blank pages automatically
- Front and Back Merge places two sides of a page into one convenient image
PaperStream Capture software makes scanning easier than ever
Eliminate the learning curve. PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface allows easy operation from start to finish. Changing scan settings is simple. Indexing and sorting features include barcode, patch code, and blank page separation – making batch scanning a breeze for operators.
Manage your organization's fi-Series scanner fleet anytime, anywhere
Includes Scanner Central Admin Agent to remotely manage your entire fi Series fleet.
Effectively allocate your resources based on scan volume, consumables wear, and more.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
- 1 When using PaperStream IP Driver
- 2 When chute is closed.
- 3 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686