This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Fujitsu fi-7160 Color Sheetfed Image Scanner, 6.4"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D, TU8348 Item # 458263
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Scan and digitize your company's documents quickly with the Fujitsu fi-7160 sheetfed scanner. With a large 80-sheet hopper and scanning speeds up to 60 pages per minute, getting your documents professionally digitized is faster than ever.
- 50 to 600 dpi scan resolution is adjustable in 1 dpi increments for precise control and clear results.
- Features 24-bit color depth for rich hues. 8-bit grayscale depth ensures crisp monochromatic images.
- Scans up to a maximum size of 8.5" x 14".
- Scans documents quickly at a fast 60 ppm to save you time.
- Features an LCD operational panel, so you can quickly check the status of the scanner.
- Equipped with "Skew Reducer" to ensure a straight paper feed, even with small documents.
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface offers easy connection. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Included software enhances your productivity. Includes PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin Agent and more.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; ISIS|
|connector type||USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|dimensions||6.4"H x 11.8"W x 6.7"D|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|maximum black and white scan speed||60 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||60 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||120|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||60|
|maximum resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.27" x 18.33 ft|
|Media Size||A4 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter 8.50" x 11"; 2" x 2.13"; Legal 8.50" x 14"; 8.27" x 18.33 ft; A8 2" x 2.90"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper; Plastic Card; Embossed Card; Credit Card; Card|
|Operating Power Consumption||38 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||38 Watt (1.8 Watt)|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.80 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||350 mW|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.26 lb|
|What's Included||Fi-7160 Sheetfed Scanner; ADF Paper Chute; AC Cable; AC Adapter; USB Cable; Software & Drivers DVD; Getting Started Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder
- Scans up to 60 pages / 120 images per minute
- iSOP Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Adjustable LCD
- Smart for the environment
80-page Automatic Document Feeder
Holds up to 80 pages of 20-lb (80g/m2) paper to be scanned
Scans up to 60 pages / 120 images per minute
Captures both sides in Duplex mode - that's 120 images a minute!
iSOP Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection
Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
Intelligent MultiFeed Function
Allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
Identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
Displays current status and provides easy access to settings, options, and additional features
Smart for the environment
Great speed and document handling
- Scanning speeds of 60 pages / 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome
- Automatic document feeder with up to 80 page capacity
- Supports scanning long documents up to 220”1 , thick paper, and embossed plastic cards
- Protects your documents with acoustic sensors
- Ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology
- Reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass
Smart technology for easy operation
- Scan mixed batches of varying sizes and thickness - the fi-7160 accurately captures the data and crops each image to its correct size
- Equipped with Skew Reducer technology to ensure straight paper feeding, even for thin or small documents
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection identifies sheets stuck together so you don’t miss an image
- Intelligent MultiFeed Function allows easy manual bypass for sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels that can slow down batch scanning
- Forgot to remove a staple? Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection “listens” to paper flowing through the machine and stops if a misfeed occurs, reducing damage to your documents
Clean up and optimize scans without changing settings in advance
PaperStream IP (PSIP) is our TWAIN/ISIS®-compliant driver with smart features including:
- Assisted Scanning lets you choose the best image cleanup through visual selection
- Advanced Image Cleanup corrects the toughest documents, including colored and decorated backgrounds, to improve OCR and reduce rescans
- Auto Color Detection identifies the best color mode for the document
- Blank Page Detection removes blank pages automatically
- Front and Back Merge places two sides of a page into one convenient image
PaperStream Capture software makes scanning easier than ever
Eliminate the learning curve. PaperStream Capture’s user-friendly interface allows easy operation from start to finish. Changing scan settings is simple. Indexing and sorting features include barcode, patch code, and blank page separation – making batch scanning a breeze for operators.
Manage your organization's fi-Series scanner fleet anytime, anywhere
Includes Scanner Central Admin Agent to remotely manage your entire fi Series fleet.
Effectively allocate your resources based on scan volume, consumables wear, and more.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
- 1 When using PaperStream IP Driver
- 2 When chute is closed.
- 3 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686