This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
With a sleek, casual design and ample storage space, this backpack is a great choice to take with you on everyday journeys. Stow your laptop or tablet in the dedicated storage space, and use the accessory pockets to make sure all of your essentials are within easy reach.
- Padded, drop-in compartment holds most laptops up to 13.3". Tablet pocket is lined with tricot for added protection.
- Made of tough ripstop polyester that can withstand rigorous use. Air mesh padding along the back and shoulder straps help make carrying the backpack comfortable.
- Shoulder straps and a top handle allow easy transport.
- Quick-stash zippered pockets provide ample space for all of your commonly used accessories. Key fob in the front zippered pocket provides a handy spot for keys and other clip-on items.
- Water-resistant bottom helps keep stray moisture at bay.
- SmartSleeve™ slides over upright handles for increased mobility.
- Matte gunmetal hardware adds a contemporary accent.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|contour shape shoulder straps||yes|
|dimensions||15 1/2"H x 10 3/4"W x 6"D|
|padded shoulder strap||yes|
|Prop65_Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Samsonite® Modern Utility Backpack With 13.3 Laptop Pocket, Charcoal Heather is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by undergrounddj from Modern Samsonite backpack This is a must have if you are a long time fan of Samsonite luggage. This packpage can fit a 13.3 laptop and comes in charcoal heather, very attractive.
Date published: 2018-07-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Max from Overall good product but still have room for improvement When I received, the zipper is defected as shown in the image. Also inside the front pocket, there is no slider to open the zip pocket (i would like to attach the image but the website has issue and i can't see the submit button if i attach more than 1 image). Not sure if it's intentional but it doesn't make sense to have the pocket but can't open. Also the zipper should be smoother, my old bag has a better feeling whenever i close or open it. This is my first purchase from Samsonite I expect the quality to be better. The design is good, very compact yet plenty of space but still need to improve the quality.
Date published: 2018-06-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandra from GOOD QUALITY I GAVE AS A GIFT, IT'S BEAUTIFUL! VERY GOOD QUALTY
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chickpea55 from Well made Good bag for a smaller person due to its size. It's not bulky and keeps its shape. Most backpack "deflates" when you put it down but not this model. I can find my items easily. I was able to fit my laptop, a book, important documents and other personal items. My only complaint is that it has no pocket for a bottle water. It's too small for a week long trip. I ended up ordering the bigger version for my traveling trips that are more than 3 days long. The name brand display is discreet and not in your face-kinda-thing. Overall good bag.
Date published: 2018-05-06
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability