Viewsonic LightStream PJD5353LS 3D Ready DLP Projector - HDTV - 4:3 Item # 460358
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ViewSonic LightStream PJD5353Ls short throw projector can create 100" screens from only approximately 120cm from the wall. With a stylish white chassis it also features HDMI & 2x VGA connectivity and high resolution 4:3 images. Color & sound performance are powered by an exclusive SuperColor 6-Segment Color Wheel and SonicExpert audio technology, whilst DynamicEco mode extends lamp life up to 10,000 hours.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Brightness||3200 ANSI lumens|
|contrast ratio||20000:1 (dynamic)|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||10000 Hour|
|Lamp Power||190 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||25 ft|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||265 W|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year - Lamp|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 USB|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||2 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.51 lb|
|What's Included||LightStream XGA 1024x768 Short Throw Projector; Power cable; VGA cable; Remote Control with Batteries; Quick Start Guide; Wizard CD (with User Guide)|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lm|
|Show More ▾|
ViewSonic PJD5353LS 3200 Lumens XGA HDMI Projector
- XGA (1024x768) 3200 Lumens Short Throw Projector with a 20,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, Vertical Digital Keystoning, and a Screen Size of 50-Inches from 2-Feet; 240-Inches from 10-Feet
- With advanced color technology and outstanding sharpness, this feature-rich projector provides a vast selection of inputs while offering industry-leading durability and dust-resistance
- Exclusive audiovisual features, and flexible connectivity options makes the PJD5353LS is ideal for use in home, education and small business environments
- Convenient design with up to 10,000 lamp hours (Eco mode), 2W built-in speaker, optical focus and zoom, and a white finish
- 0.61:1 throw ratio; 2.0–10.12 ft. throw distance; 3.5mm Audio In/ Out, Control (RS-232), HDMI 1.4, VGA In (x2), VGA Out, Composite RCA Video, S-Video, and Mini USB; Product Dimensions: 12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 Inches
- 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange service with product registration; Box includes: PJD5353LS Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, Remote Control with Batteries, Quick Start Guide, and ViewSonic Wizard CD
- Compatible with Mac, and Windows, can be connected with DVD players, Blu-ray players, Amazon FireTV, AppleTV, Google Chromecast and more
DescriptionThe ViewSonic® LightStream™ PJD5353LS price-performance short throw projector features 3,200 lumens, native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, user-friendly design, and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment, while SonicExpert™, ViewSonic’s proprietary sound enhancement technology, powers a 2W speaker to deliver incredibly clear and audible sound. A short throw lens with a 0.6 throw ratio offers large projection images for smaller rooms. The PJD5353LS also features HDMI and VGA connectivity, and a RS232 control port. An energy-saving DynamicEco® feature reduces power consumption by up to 70%, and extends the lamp life up to 10,000 hours**. With advanced audiovisual features, flexible connectivity options, and an affordable price, the PJD5353LS is ideal for use in education and small business environments.
SuperColor:Amazing Color AccuracyViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
*The image contained herein is simulated to reflect an image under different resolution (or scheme) for demonstration purposes only, and may not be the actual image displayed from the product.