This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC by Schneider Electric ACAC20008 CDU Flexible Fluid Piping Clamp - 14.5" Width - 50 / Pack - Black Item # 463269
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Row-based architecture. Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit's sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures.
- Microprocessor controller. It provides proactive control and real-time monitoring via a four lines, eighty character, and alphanumeric display.
- Rack inlet control. Rack inlet control guarantees inlet temperature to IT equipment.
- Predictable cooling. Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load. This eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture.
- Variable speed fans. Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods.
- Modular design. Modular design provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases.
- Dual A-B power inputs. Draws power from the UPS for power protection with dual feeds for redundancy.
- Easy service access. It allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Active response controls. Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided.
- Scaleable densities. It allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures.
|dimensions||15 in. X 14 in. X 14-1/2 in.|
|Product Type||Laptop Cooling Device|