This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Asus VB199T-P 19" LED Monitor Item # 464723
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ASUS LED/LCD Monitor 5 ms VB199T is great for everyday use. Whether you're working on a project or watching your favorite videos, built-in Splendid Video Intelligence Technology enhances color, brightness and contrast to deliver quality visuals, while the ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio delivers sharper images. This LED/LCD Monitor has a 5:4 aspect ratio for a wide viewing angle perfect for multitasking.
- Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. Select 6 preset video modes via a hotkey.
- 178° wide viewing angle LED panel minimizes the color shift from any viewing angle.
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) technology provides a high contrast ratio of 50000000:1, which dynamically adjusts contrast between black and white, and to create sharper and brighter images, especially during video and movies.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Gold certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||19 in.|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||50M:1|
|Input Connection Type||DVI; VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||178 degrees|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Gold; RoHS|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|Show More ▾|
The 19" regular LED monitor VB199T-P adopts advanced mercury-free and wide viewing angle LED-backlit panel to deliver many benefits of better visual details with 50,000,000:1 high contrast ratio, energy saving with lower power consumption, and reduction of environmental pollution.
Come along with 178∘wide viewing angle LED panel to minimize the color shift from any viewing angle.
Adopt ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) Technology to provide the high contrast ratio of 50000000:1, which can dynamically adjust contrast between black and white, and to create sharper and brighter images, especially during video and movies.
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey
- Both DVI-D and D-Sub inputs
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Multi-Language OSD and User Guide
- Convenient Key Controls
- 25° ( forward 5°, backwards 20° )Tilting Angle
- VESA Wall Mount Standard ( 100 x 100 mm )
- Cable manager gets rid of tangling cables and wires
- Removable Base
- KENSINGTON Security Lock
- Superior Compatibility with VGA cards
- 3-year system warranty
- 3-year panel warranty
- Free pick-up service (in specific countries)
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
- Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO₂ emission
- Eco mode further reduce energy consumption to 55% for a greener life style
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2019 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.