QuickBooks® Desktop Premier 2020, Traditional Disc Item # 4648425
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Organize your business finances all in 1 place with this comprehensive QuickBooks Desktop software. Plus, you can tailor the software to the specific industry your business is in, such as retail, nonprofit or manufacturing, so you can use the tools that are specific to your needs.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020 includes all QuickBooks Pro features, plus industry-specific tools for contractors, nonprofits, professional services, manufacturing and wholesale and retailers.
- Improve your business's cash flow by maintaining your invoices.
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020 traditional disc version saves time by allowing you to easily transfer customer credit cards across jobs.
- Manage your payments more easily by viewing your unpaid bills from a vendor.
- Includes a disc.
|Product Line||Desktop Premier 2020|
|Product Type||Small Business Finance Software Product Key & Box|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2020
Get paid faster than ever, with QuickBooks Premier 2020.QuickBooks Desktop Premier helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can be more productive. Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses and get reliable reports for tax time. QuickBooks Desktop Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features and provides tools tailored to your industry (contractors, nonprofits, professional services, manufacturing & wholesale, and retailers). Have questions? Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more. 60 day money-back guarantee.1
QuickBooks 2020 makes receiving payments easier, so you can boost your cash flow.
- Get all QuickBooks Pro Desktop features, plus industry-specific tools and reports
- Import your data from a spreadsheet2
- Create professional estimates and invoices
- Download your bank transactions3
QuickBooks Premier Product Features
NEW! - Get Paid FasterGet paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due
NEW! - Facilitate Quicker PaymentsFacilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers
NEW! - Simplify Customer Payment ProcessingSimplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email4
NEW! - Save TimeSave time with improved navigation through reports with jobs & classes
Tailored to your industry
- Contractors: job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Nonprofits: biggest donors and grants, budget vs. actual by programs
- Professional Services: unbilled expenses, billed vs. proposal by project
- Manufacturing & Wholesale: sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Retailers: purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability
QuickBooks Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features plus tools tailored to your industry:
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports to get the right information for your business
Which QuickBooks is right for you?
Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft. Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016 or 2019. 2.4 GHz processor. 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended). 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files). 4x DVD-ROM drive. Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed). Product registration required. Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one workstation monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with other software: Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2–2016 or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010 SP2 - 2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Outlook.com and other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0 or 18.0. Transfer data from Quicken 2016–2019, QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32- and 64-bit).
Browser requirement: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit).
- 1 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price
- 2 Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2020 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- 3 Download your data from participating banks until May 2023. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 4 Combining emails with QuickBooks Payment links are scheduled to become available by early 2020.
- 5 One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Desktop Pro and four for Desktop Premier - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks Desktop must be the same version-year
- 6 See system requirements for integration with other software.
- 7 Available from 6am-6pm Mon-Fri; 6am-3pm Sat (PST) for Pro, Premier, Standard and Plus. Enterprise messaging access available 24/7. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Access to messaging with live experts or call back features requires a QuickBooks Care Plan, and internet connection. Care plan is included with Standard, Plus and Enterprise subscriptions. A la carte Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95.
- 8 Standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a-la-carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes all 45 days of backup you have stored. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Requires internet access for backup, restore and setup changes and comes bundled with QuickBooks Pro Standard, Premier Standard, Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise subscription. Not available to QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with or ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Data Recover Service: Coverage begins at the time of enrollment and ends upon cancellation of stated term length + 30 days from cancellation date to be able to recover your backup data.
- 9 Upgrades will be provided if and when they become available
- 10 Credit Card or ACH information required for activation. After the ¬first year your Payroll Enhanced subscription will automatically renew and your account on file will be charged annually at the then current rate until you cancel. To cancel Payroll Enhanced, call 1-800-4Intuit. Includes 1 employee and easily add more. Nominal monthly fees apply. See current prices at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payroll/desktop/. QuickBooks Desktop Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 11 Credit Card or ACH information required for activation. After the first year your Payroll Enhanced subscription will automatically renew and your account on ¬file will be charged annually at the then current rate until you cancel. To cancel Payroll Enhanced, call 1-800-4Intuit. Includes 1 employee and easily add more. Nominal monthly fees apply. See current prices at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payroll/desktop/. QuickBooks Desktop Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. Active subscription required, additional terms, conditions and fees may apply. You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS. E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at https://community.intuit.com/browse/payroll-compliance-us-en.You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.