This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HPE 2530-24G Switch Item # 465517
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, Airwave and cloud-based Central.
|Certifications & Standards||Safety:UL 60950-1; CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1; EN 60825; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; Emissions:FCC Class A; EN 55022/CISPR-22 Class A; VCCI Class A; Immunity:EN 55024, CISPR 24; EN 55024, CISPR 24; IEC 61000-4-2; EC 61000-4-3; IEC 61000-4-4; EC 61000-4-5; IEC 61000-4-6; IEC 61000-4-8; IEC 61000-4-11; EN 61000-3-2; IEC 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; IEC 61000-3-3; IEEE Standards:802.1D; 802.1p; 802.1Q; 802.1s; 802.1w; 802.3; 802.3ab; 802.3ad; 802.3az; 802.3x|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|form factor||Desktop; Rack-mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||Web based management; Syslog; SNMP v1/v2c/v3; RMON 1,2,3,9; CLI; MIB II; Telnet; VLAN; DHCP; QoS|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Memory Technology||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Number of SFP Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|ports||24 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 management; 1 USB|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Shared SFP Slot||No|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.10 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Aruba 2530 24G Switch
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, and optional PoE+.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, Airwave and cloud-based Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, enhance security. Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues using weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Simple Deployment and Management
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports a choice of management interfaces with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI), and SNMP with either console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
Single View of the Network
- The Aruba 2530 Switch Series supports ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero-Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers simple, secure, and cost effective way to manage switches.
- Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
(24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
(4) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
|Memory and processor||
ARM9E @ 800 MHz
128 MB flash
Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
256 MB DDR3 DIMM
100 Mb Latency: < 7.4 µs
1000 Mb Latency: < 2.3 µs
|Throughput||up to 41.6 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||56 Gbps|
Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management
IMC—Intelligent Management Center
out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management
|Input voltage||100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 45°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||48 W (maximum)|
|Heat dissipation||164 BTU/hr (173.02 kJ/hr)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||17.44 x 10 x 1.75 in|
- (1) Aruba 2530-24G Switch