This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ECOVACS Robotics Deebot SLIM 2 Cordless Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Item # 466257
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Featuring a slim design and low profile, this robotic vacuum cleaner can attack dust, dirt and debris on the floors of your home, including under furniture! Dual side brushes and a Smart Motion cleaning path ensure the floors of your home are clean and fresh.
- High efficiency filter helps create a healthier breathing environment.
- Smart Motion cleaning path helps ensure tough dirt is picked up by directing the vacuum over floors multiple times.
- Tangle-free suction easily picks up human and pet hair without it getting tangled and caught in the brush.
- Dual side brushes pull dirt to the center of the suction to ensure it's removed.
- Floating driving wheels adjust to uneven surfaces automatically to provide an even, thorough cleaning.
- Low-profile design comfortably fits under furniture to get hard-to-reach areas.
- Smart anti-collision sensors detect objects in the vacuum's path, so it can safely navigate your home. Anti-drop sensors permit safe operation up to and around stairs.
- Edge cleaning allows the vacuum to get right up against the wall. Spot cleaning tackles stubborn stains.
- Cordless vacuum moves effortlessly through your home, and returns to the charging dock all by itself when the battery gets low.
- Use the ECOVACS app on your smartphone or tablet to operate the vacuum from anywhere. Remote makes it easy to program, start, pause and control the vacuum from a distance.
- Schedule the vacuum to automatically clean once a day at a certain time, even if you're not home.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|brand name||ECOVACS Robotics|
|Works With||Amazon Alexa|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
3-in-1 Cleaning SystemIt cooks, serves, and cleans! Well maybe it doesn't do the first two but the DEEBOT SLIM2's three stage cleaning process does sweep, vacuum, and dry mop in one pass.
Staying LowIf there was a limbo competition for robot vacuums, the DEEBOT SLIM2 would win as it is only 2.2 inches tall. But since there aren't any, we'll have to settle for cleaning under beds, sofas, and other furniture that's tough to reach.
Tangle Free SuctionWe love our pets but not the hair they happily leave all over the house. The DEEBOT SLIM2's tangle free direct suction along with the dual side brushes cleans up human and pet hair easily and quickly.
Obstacle Detection TechnologyThe DEEBOT SLIM2 moves safely around your home with anti-collision sensors to detect objects in its path and navigates around them. So basically, the pets have met their match.
Stair Safety TechnologyDEEBOT SLIM2 has been taught, well more like equipped, with 3 groups of Anti-Drop sensors that can detect a drop larger than 3.1 inches. If it senses a drop-off, it reverses direction and selects a new cleaning path.
High Efficiency Filtration SystemAll our DEEBOTs come with a high efficiency filtration system that reduces airborne contributors associated with asthma and allergies. So take a breath and smell that potpourri you put in the entry way.
DEEBOT SLIM2 Video
Prepare a welcoming environment for your DEEBOT
Takes Two to TangleDEEBOT SLIM2 is a like a solo dancer who moves to his own beat, but if wires are laying around on the floor he will get tangled up, lose his rhythm, and stop cleaning. Pick up the wires and let DEEBOT dance away.
Getting Home From WorkJust like us, DEEBOT likes to get home quickly from work to recharge. To help DEEBOT return and recharge quickly, it is best to leave the dock in an open area that is clutter free and well lit.
2.4G not 5GDid you know some WiFi routers have two speeds; 2.4G and 5G? If you didn't, no worries because many of us here didn't know that either, but in order to connect the DEEBOT to your app, Wifi has to be on 2.4G. Once you set up the DEEBOT, you can move back to 5G.