This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Tripp Lite's INTERNET900TAA standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive, ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during brownouts and blackouts. 12 widely spaced output receptacles accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 6 outlets provide full battery support and surge suppression for computers, monitors and other vital system components. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals sharing a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB communications interface with PowerAlert monitoring software and cabling enables a safe, unattended system shutdown. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 900VA/480W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 min. during power failures.
|Alarm||Overload; Power Failure|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||TAA Compliant; UL1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); Meets FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI)|
|cord length||6 ft|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Desktop|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||900 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||480 W|
|Output Voltage||115 V AC; 120 V AC|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection type||Brownout; Black Out; Surge; EMI / RFI|
|Receptacles||12 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||Power status; Overload/check battery status|
|Surge Energy Rating||420 J|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.70 lb|
|What's Included||TAA Compliant Internet Office 900VA Ultra-compact Standby 120V UPS with USB Port; USB cable; Instruction Manual|
INTERNET900TAA Ultra-Compact Standby UPS with USB Interface
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 26 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (240 W) for up to 8.6 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 6 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 6 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, fax, analog modem or DSL modem line.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are two ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the HID-compliant USB interface and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB interface with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
- ENERGY STAR Certification: This UPS system has ENERGY STAR certification. It helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 90 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: INTERNET900TAA
Load Capacity: 900 VA (480 W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120 V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 12 x 5-15R (6 UPS, 6 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 8.6 min. (240 W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 26 min. (100 W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: USB (HID-Compliant)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3.1 x 12.2 x 6.9 in. (7.9 x 31 x 17.5 cm)
Weight: 8.7 lb. (4 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); ENERGY STAR; TAA; RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, RJ/USB Interface Cable, Manual
ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability