Dell P2714H 27" Widescreen Monitor Item # 468496
When you watch TV and movies, make content in software programs and create art using your computer, we know it's important to optimize the quality of the picture. This monitor delivers high-definition images and video and features a wide range of connection ports and inputs for versatile use.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with an ultra-wide 178° viewing angle. In-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio. An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle with excellent picture quality - high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details and 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical).
- Features a fully adjustable stand and a comprehensive set of connectivity ports and cables. A comprehensive range of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables are included: VGA, DisplayPort, DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables) and USB.
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation. View large web pages with less scrolling. Dell Display Manager allows you to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications.
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|diagonal screen size||27 in.|
|dimensions||15" x 25.3" x 1.8"|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178 degrees|
|monitor brightness||300 cd/m2|
|Monitor Features||adjustable angle; adjustable height; antiglare; eco mode; LED backlighting; VESA mountable; pivoting screen|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|number of colors supported||16 million|
|postconsumer recycled content||25%|
|response time||8 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|typical response time||8 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||27 Monitor - P2714H; Stand; Cable cover; Power cable; DP cable; USB cable; VGA Cable; Drivers and Documentation Media; Quick Setup Guide; Safety information|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Ideal display for high-performance businessesImpressive Full HD clarity, reliable eco-design, flexible viewing features and enhanced connectivity options for business and home offices.
- Flexible viewing and connectivity options: Fully adjustable stand and a comprehensive set of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables.
- Impressive screen clarity: Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution with an ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Environment-conscious and reliable: Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards and protected by a Premium Panel Guarantee1 and Advanced Exchange Service2.
Flexible viewing features
The DellTM 27 Monitor – P2714H adjusts to fit your work style and provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the course of the day.
- Monitor stand has full adjustability features to maximize viewing comfort
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation — gives you the option of viewing large web pages with less scrolling
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications
Explore a number of different mounting options to fit your particular workspace with the P2714H. Separately available choices include: Dell Single Monitor Arm – MSA14
Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables are included: VGA
DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
Impressive screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear Large 27-inch viewing size previously unavailable in the Dell Monitors (P-Models) range
Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
300 cd/m² brightness(typical)
83% color gamut3 (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features: An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
1000:1 contrast ratio (typical)