Netgear® High Speed Cable Modem, DOCSIS 3.0, CM400 Item # 470401
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect to high-speed cable Internet
- Create a home network and share an Internet connection. Connects to your cable provider's network (service required). Supports maximum speeds of up to 340Mbps for downloading and uploading.
- Owning your cable modem saves you money in the long run, ss you eliminate rental fees. Check with your cable provider to confirm savings.
- Approved by CableLabs® for use on most U.S. cable systems. Compatible with U.S. cable Internet service providers (ISPs).(Not compatible with cable-bundled voice services).
- Connect wireless devices directly to your computer or wireless router.
- Includes Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology for faster access and downloads
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and is also backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 networks.
- Offers fast download and upload speeds — 343Mbps download and 122Mbps upload. Maximum rate is derived from DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and actual throughput will vary depending on the level of Internet service you maintain with your provider.
- Features Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) next generation Internet addressing support.
- Includes everything you need to get started — power adapter, Ethernet cable, CD-ROM, stand and Quick Install Guide.
|maximum download speed||343 Mbps|
|maximum upload speed||122 Mbps|
|memory requirements||128MB flash; 128MB RAM|
|modem standard||DOCSIS 3.0|
|operating system compatibility||Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network|
|quick connect feature||no|
|required hard drive space||0 MB|
|telephone cord included||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The NETGEAR CM400 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 343Mbps. It is CableLabs certified and features 8 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access.
- Internet download speeds up to 343Mbps and upload speeds up to 131Mbps based on your cable Internet service
- Supports 8 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access
- CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 certified to work with major US cable Internet providers
- Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers - get connected without a service call
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges
Connect the CM400 High Speed Cable Modem directly to your computer or wireless router for connecting to other wireless devices
- Cable Broadband Internet Service
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Designed to meet DOCSIS 3.0 specifications and backward compatible with DOCSIS 2.0 networks
- Fast download and upload speed - (8 x 4) 343Mbps download & 122Mbps upload
- IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
- Gigabit Ethernet port with auto-sensing technology
- One (1) LAN Gigabit Ethernet port
- One (1) WAN coaxial cable connection
- High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.0 (CM400)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick install guide
- Power adapter
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 in
- (147 x 96 x 30 mm)
- Weight: 0.44 lb (0.19 kg)
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.8 x 1.8 in
- Warranty localized to country of sale