Avery® Easy Peel® Permanent Address Labels, 18660, 1" x 2 5/8", Clear, Pack Of 300 Item # 472131
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Avery(R) matte clear address labels are the clear choice for sprucing up ordinary packaging and mailing. These matte clear labels basically disappear when applied to white, light-colored or textured paper. Use these clear labels on vellum envelopes and glassine bags to create a printed-on appearance. These labels also feature exclusive Avery(R) Sure Feed(TM) technology to improve print alignment and avoid jamming. Ultrahold(R) permanent adhesive makes sure that these labels stick and stay without peeling, curling or falling off. Once applied, the permanent adhesive makes sure that the label holds fast to a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic, cardboard, film, painted metals and glass. The Easy Peel(R) label technology makes sure that these clear address labels are easy to peel and quick to apply. Avery(R) Design & Print also makes it easy to create beautiful, personalized labels from your own home or office. Try it out today at avery.com.templates.
- Sure Feed technology helps deliver a reliable feed through your printer to avoid misalignments and jams
- Matte clear labels blend into white surfaces for a printed-on look
- Peel and apply labels quickly with Easy Peel label technology, fold the sheet back to display the Pop-Up Edge for convenient peeling
- Permanent adhesive stays secure on a variety of surfaces including envelopes, plastic, cardboard, plastic, metal and glass
- Clear labels are perfect for personalizing envelopes, greeting cards, invitations and more with free templates at avery.com/templates
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
|Number Of Labels Per Format||30|
|label format||Full Sheet|
|Product Line||Easy Peel Permanent Address Labels1017500|
|manufacturer||AVERY PRODUCTS CORPORATION|
|Product Type||Non-Round Blank Label|
|size||1 in. X 2-5/8 in.|
|Show More ▾|