This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- This split-phase model offers both 120V and 208V output without a transformer; saving vertical rack (U) space, weight and cost.
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STARÂ® qualified UPS)
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD interface
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|cord length||72 ft|
|dimensions||6-8/10 in. X 17-3/10 in. X 25-6/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|Product Type||Rack-Mounted Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)|
|Status Indicators||4 x LEDs|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L14-30P|
|Emergency Power OFF||Yes|
|software included||Intelligent Power Software Suite|
|Input Voltage||127; 240|
|Battery Management||ABM Technology|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104|
|Receptacles||Hardwired; 6; 1|
9PX UPS (700 VA-11 kVA)
Delivering premium, double-conversion backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. The 9PX's graphical LCD interface and robust target power management software makes managing your UPS easy - even in virtualized environments.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability