This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
3M™ Command™ Wire Toggle Hooks, Medium, Clear, Pack Of 6 Item # 472787
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Attaches and removes cleanly and easily
Command hooks are great for hanging belts and accessories, seasonal decor, cleaning tools and small kitchen items. They blend in seamlessly allowing you to show what matters more, your decor, not how it's hung-up.
- Damage-Free Hanging. No nail holes.
- Holds strongly and removes cleanly.
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including paint, wood and tile.
- Great for hanging seasonal decor, cleaning tools and kitchen utensils.
- Comes off cleanly — no nail holes, cracked plaster or sticky residue.
- Weight capacity per hook is 2 lb.
|height||2 3/16 in.|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of hooks||6|
|weight capacity per hook||2 lb|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Command Clear Hooks
Command Clear Hooks FAQ
Frequently Asked QuestionsCan I use Command™ Clear Hooks to hang string lights?
Yes, use one light clip for every two feet of lights. Command™ Brand also offers Outdoor light clips, so use the product that applies to your project location.
Can I use Command™ Clear Hooks to hang stockings on a mantel?
Yes, as long as the surface is smooth. Command™ Clear Hooks come in a variety of weight capacities: 0.5 lbs, 1 lb, 2 lbs, or 4 lbs. Check each product’s details to select the right product.
Can I use Command™ Clear Hooks to hang baseball caps, jewelry and accessories?
Yes. Hang Command™ Clear Hooks on smooth surfaces and check product details for weight capacity of each hook. For reference: a 16 oz bag of coffee weighs one pound, a standard 3 lb bag of apples weighs three pounds, and a standard bag of potatoes weighs five pounds.
- Wait 7 days after painting before use
- Do not hang over beds or on wallpaper
- Do not hang valuable or irreplaceable items
- Not recommended for mounting shelves, tapestry, or shadow boxes.
- Use indoors 50º-105ºF
- Prep wall with isopropyl rubbing alcohol before hanging frame