Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Math Logic & Word Problems, Grades 3-4 Item # 474190
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book contains several ready-to-use activity pages to provide students with skill practice
- Fun activities can be used to supplement and enhance what you are teaching in your classroom. Activities are grouped by the following NCTM math standards: number and operations, algebra, geometry, measurement, data analysis, probability.
- Give an activity page to students as independent class work or send home as homework to reinforce skills taught in class.
- An answer key is provided for quick reference.
- Designed to build mathematical knowledge and develop critical thinking skills.
- Activities include visual puzzles, logic problems, multi-step problems and more.
- All of the activities promote creative thinking and give students opportunities to apply a variety of problem solving strategies.
- A progression of skills is presented over several pages to give students repeated practice using a particular strategy.
- Recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
- Contains 128 pages.
|age recommendation||3-4 years|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|