This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Multiplication & Division, Grades 3-4 Item # 474235
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book explores 1or 2 concepts in depth by presenting them in a logical, sequenced progression of smaller objectives
- Activity pages have been designed to provide extra math skills practice based on the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards. Students receive reinforcement in these skills: multiplication with and without regrouping, commutative property, associative property, inverse operations, division with and without remainders, division using estimation, multiplication and division word problems, multiplying 3-digit numbers.
- Along with practice pages, there is a multiplication table for students to complete and use as a reference.
- Easy-to-play game challenges students to apply different math strategies to win.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific math skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
- Contains 48 pages.
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|