This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Presents topics in a logical, sequenced progression of smaller objectives. Includes these topics: recognizing statements of fact, recognizing statements of opinion, distinguishing fact form opinion, recognizing cause, recognizing effect, using cause and effect, reading comprehension.
- "Fact or Opinion and Cause & Effect" approaches the skills in a variety of ways to provide multiple perspectives on the concepts.
- Power Practice reinforces the specific language arts skills that students must master in order to experience success on standardized tests.
- Designed to cover different aspects of the topics.
- Use these ready-to-go activities to recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed!
- Contains 48 pages.
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|publisher||Creative Teaching Press|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability