This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Sheetfed Scanner Item # 475427
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 can help you manage your home or office paperwork more effectively. Packed with time-saving, intuitive features, it helps reduce paper clutter, storage space and security risks.
- Easy, 1-button operation. Simply stack in your paperwork and press the Scan button.
- Customizable, time-saving Quick Menu automatically pops us on the screen after scanning.
- Efficient color and grayscale scanning at 25 pages per minute. Automatic document feeder lets you load up to 50 sheets at a time.
- True 64-bit color and 32-bit grayscale depths. Provides more than 281 trillion possible colors.
- Scans without wires to PCs and Macs, as well as iOS and Android mobile devices.
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface offers easy connection, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- Scans both sides of each page simultaneously. Images are automatically straightened and cropped, and blank sides are removed.
- Advanced paper-feeding system. Reliable Separation Roller technology minimizes multi-feeds and paper jams.
- 11" x 17" maximum scan size captures an entire ledger-size page and won't cut off detail at the edges.
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 sheets|
|connector type||USB 3.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||6.6"H x 11.5"W x 6.3"D|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|maximum black and white scan speed||25 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||25 ppm|
|maximum resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|memory requirements||2 GB|
|minimum CPU requirements||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or higher|
|number of one-touch buttons||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Mac OS X|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||no|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||20 Watt|
|required hard drive space||2.8GB for Mac; 4.5GB for Windows MB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Document Scanner
Get Organized in a Snap!Get organized by scanning your documents, receipts, old photos, and more into your desktop or cloud drive. Easily sort and find your files by searching for relevant keywords. Store these files directly to your cloud drive, so you can access and share them from anywhere.
- Create searchable multi-page PDFs and sort your files into appropriate folders based on relevant keywords
- Intelligent scan correction performs a quick quality check on your documents by optimizing contrast, auto rotating upside-down documents, and removing blank pages
- Directly integrated with Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and more, so you can access your files from anywhere
- ScanSnap Manager, Receipts, and Cardminder software applications are included
FeaturesOne button simplicity
Double sided scanning speed of up to 25 pages per minute
50 page automatic document feeder (ADF)
Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi
DocumentsDeclutter your desk by scanning your paper files into searchable PDF. Intelligent scan correction technology performs a quick quality check on your scans, removing blank pages, auto rotating upside down documents, and enhancing image quality.
ReceiptsScanSnap Receipt software allows you to easily scan, save, and extract critical payment information from your receipts. Categorize expenses through relevant keywords, tally up totals within the software application, and export relevant information into Excel.
Business CardsCollect and manage business card contacts through ScanSnap CardMinder. Extract relevant information into editable fields, add notes or reference information to your contact, and export data into external applications such as Outlook and Salesforce.
Handwritten NotesScan and save handwritten notes and old memories.
PhotosDigitize your photos by scanning them into your computer or cloud drive (use of carrier sheet is recommended for delicate photos).
DrawingsScan drawings, art projects, and your kids' old homework assignments to clear your home of clutter.