This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network. HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming! Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office.
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Distance Supported||984.25 ft|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||500 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|What's Included||AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter; 2 x 300Mbps AV500 WiFi Powerline Extender (TL-WPA4220); 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45); Resource CD; Quick Installation Guide|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
What This Product DoesTP-LINK’s TL-WPA4220KIT extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home’s existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
One Touch Super Range ExtensionWith a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Up to 500Mbps - Ideal for HD Video StreamingWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps1 on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices - from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend WiFi Coverage to Every RoomWith wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your WiFi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Unified Home Network
Plug and PlayYou can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
- Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Two Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Easy-to-install, just plug in, pair and play
- 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of "Pair" Button
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
- 1 The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability