This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Asus VG258QR 24.5" Full HD WLED Gaming LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - Twisted nematic (TN) - 1920 x 1080 - 16.7 Million Colors - FreeSync - 400 Nit Maximum - 1 ms GTG - DVI - HDMI - DisplayPort - Speaker Item # 4781252
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- 400 Nit - Maximum brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- Put an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with FreeSync technology
- Fast-moving action and dramatic sequences will be rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting with 1 ms GTG response time
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||24.5 in.|
|Adaptive Sync Technology||FreeSync|
|Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)||100M:1|
|Contrast Ratio (Native)||1000:1|
|Input Connection Type||DVI; HDMI; DisplayPort|
|ports||HDMI; Display Port|
|Maximum Power Consumption||22.6 W|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||170 degrees|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Stand Adjustments||Height; Pivot; Swivel; Tilt|
|typical response time||1 ms|
|manufacturer||ASUS COMPUTER INTERNATIONAL|
|Energy Efficiency Class (till 28th February, 2021)||A|
|Show More ▾|
Certified NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible
Find out why gaming monitor is better than TV.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.