This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- SATA III interface provides a simple connection to your computer.
- Compatible with most desktops and laptops running Windows® 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Slim form factor allows installation in a wide range of thinner computers.
- Multitasking optimization lets you run multiple resource-intensive programs without slowing down your system.
- Tiered caching technology with SLC (single-level cell) and TLC flash technology boosts speed.
- Error-correction technologies guard against data loss to ensure reliable performance.
- Western Digital Dashboard software helps you track the disk model, firmware version, S.M.A.R.T. attributes and other information and monitor the amount of available storage space. Download required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- 250GB of storage space helps you keep apps, games, digital media and other files close at hand.
- Sequential read speeds up to 540MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 500MB/s help you boot your system in seconds, deliver a fast response from apps and programs and allow rapid transfers.
|-014--upsell Short||Not sure you have enough space? Try this on for size.|
|brand name||Western Digital|
|Compatible Bay||M.2 2280|
|device connector type||SATA III|
|Device Supported||Desktop PC; Notebook|
|dimensions||0.5"H x 0.87"W x 3.15"D|
|form factor||M.2 2280|
|hard drive type||solid state drive|
|maximum data transfer rate||500MB/s (write); 540MB/s (read)|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||540 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||500 MB/s|
|Operating Power Consumption||3.40 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10|
|SSD Endurance||100 TB|
|storage capacity||250 GB|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.25 oz|
Evolved for smaller and thinner computers, WD Blue SSDs are available in 2.5” 7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most laptop and desktop PCs. And the downloadable WD SSD Dashboard provides a suite of tools so you’re always able to check on the health of your solid state drive.
Certified by WD F.I.T. Lab to be compatible with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers, you can be sure a WD Blue SSD is the right fit for you.
Monitor your drive’s health with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and clone drives with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software.
Every WD Blue SSD comes with a 3-year limited warranty, so you can confidently trust WD for all your data needs.
"Western Digital's 1TB Blue delivers a true tier-one SSD experience that is sure to please, which is why it is TweakTown recommended."
-Jon Coulter, "Western Digital Blue 1TB SATA III SSD Review,” TweakTown 12/13/2016"
|Interface||SATA III 6 Gb/s|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Metric Weight||0.37 kg|
|Metric Width||69.85 mm|
|Metric Height||7.0 mm|
|Metric Depth||100.2 mm|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability