Cisco Multimedia LEQ/RC, 85/105 MHz split, 9 dB Forward EQ Item # 480659
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
In the forward path, the fixed forward equalizer offsets undesirable down-tilt associated with cumulative cable and passive losses, allowing tap port RF levels to be maintained within desired design limits, even at taps located near the ends of lines.
In the reverse path, plug-in attenuation allows RF levels to be conditioned for optimal performance of critical reverse path services. By selectively adding reverse attenuation at Cisco Multimedia LEQ/RC locations, the range of RF levels transmitted from closed-loop customer premises equipment in a given service area can be narrowed considerably.
With greater percentages of devices, such as high-speed data and telephony modems, transmitting in the upper end of their RF transmit ranges, improvements in carrier-to-ingress and carrier-to-noise performance can be realized.
- Fixed 9 dB or 11 dB forward equalizers
- Plug-in attenuator location for reverse-path optimization
- Connection beam non-interruptible AC and RF bypass that optimizes network availability during maintenance periods
- Equalizer in and out bypass, which allows reverse conditioning deployment network locations where forward equalization is not desired
- 15A current passing capability, which allows placement in all portions of the network
- 6 kV surge protection
- Circuit contained in faceplate, compatible with existing Cisco line equalizer products
- Rugged, polymer-coated housing that provides reliable performance in the most challenging environments;additional labels provided in packaging mark the tap containing a DC/EQ module
|manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Maximum Frequency||105 MHz|
|Minimum Frequency||85 MHz|