Dell E2216HV 22" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - 22" Class - 1920 x 1080 - 16.7 Million Colors - 200 Nit - 5 ms - VGA Item # 480743
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- 600:1 contrast ratio provides great execution for displaying the darkest black and brightest white
- 5 ms response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
- Furnishes captivating visuals with 200 Nit brightness levels
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||22 in.|
|Input Connection Type||VGAD-Sub|
|Maximum Power Consumption||24 W|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Maximum Viewing Angle (Horizontal)||90 degrees|
|typical response time||5 ms|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||DELL MARKETING L.P.|
|Show More ▾|
Dell 22Monitor - E2216HV
Everyday office essentialsScreen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 21.5 inches of 1920x1080 Full HD clarity, with 16.7 million colors, a color gamut of 85 percent and 50° to 65°/90° viewing angles.
Plug and view: Compatible with legacy and current PCs via VGA.
Mounting option: Keep your desk clutter-free by mounting your VESA® compatible monitor on the wall or using the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm, detailed below.
Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward.
Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor’s front panel.
Eco-conscious and reliablePeace of mind included: Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.
Reduced footprint: The Dell 22 Monitor features PowerNap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it's not in use. This monitor also meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards:
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Environment-friendly materials: Your new Dell monitor is made with arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel. Its circuit boards are made from brominated flame retardant (BFR)- and PVC-free laminates, and it has more than 25% post-consumer recycled plastics in its chassis.