This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
ARRIS SURFboard SBX-AC1200P Wi-Fi Range Extender, 1000016 Item # 481922
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Minimize frustrating Wi-Fi dead zones in your home or office with this network extender. RipCurrent technology uses electrical lines to expand your wireless coverage and provide fast Internet access for streaming, surfing and more.
- RipCurrent technology utilizes existing electrical lines to provide additional Wi-Fi coverage without reducing throughput.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) capability ensures that only authorized users will be able to access the network.
- Delivers speeds up to 1200Mbps for fast data transfers.
- Ethernet port allows wired networking.
- Automatic speed sensing helps ensure optimal performance.
- WPA2™, WPA™/WPA2 and WPA2-Enterprise security features help prevent unauthorized users from accessing your network.
- SURFboard Manager app lets you sync RipCurrent routers and accessory devices quickly and easily. Simply scan a QR code to automatically connect devices in an instant. App download required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Product Type||Wireless Network Range Booster|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
A Wi-Fi System The Grows With Your Needs
Eliminate DeadzonesWe’ve all experienced issues with our home Wi-Fi - the dreaded dead zone! Every house has them - that room with little or no Wi-Fi coverage and it leads to things like buffering while streaming HD video or lagging behind while gaming with friends. Now ARRIS brings you a revolutionary Wi-Fi system that solves those problems and more. Introducing SURFboard Networking Products with RipCurrent technology – RipCurrent products utilize your home’s existing power lines, via G.hn technology, to expand your network coverage. Unlike older products that experience interference from household appliances, RipCurrent virtually eliminates interference, ensuring optimal network performance is maintained throughout your home. With wired and Wi-Fi options, whatever your preference, SURFboard Networking Products with RipCurrent technology have your network covered. Simply add SURFboard Wi-Fi HotSpots or Network Extenders to any room with poor coverage (two RipCurrent devices are required to utilize G.hn networking). SURFboard with RipCurrent. Any Outlet. Anywhere. It just works.
SURFboard Wi-Fi Extender with RipCurrent
The SURFboard SBX-AC1200P Wi-Fi® Hotspot is the perfect accessory to the SURFboard Wi-Fi Routers with RipCurrent. Providing whole-home coverage, the SBX-AC1200P eliminates dead-zones and blankets your home with superior Wi-Fi. RipCurrent utilizes your home’s existing electrical lines, via G.hn technology to expand your network coverage. Unlike traditional old-school network extenders that cut your overall throughput by up to 50%, SURFboard Wi-Fi Hotspots with RipCurrent do not experience interruptions from other household devices. Plus they have an Ethernet port for wired networking. Stop spending money on old technology and invest in SURFboard RipCurrent Networking Products. Any outlet. Anywhere. It just works.
- Dual-band concurrent N300 + AC900
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi® speeds up to 1200 Mbps
- 4 high-performance internal antennas
- Compatible with SURFboard RipCurrent Routers and Extenders
- Simple set-up with ARRIS SURFboard Manager App
Simple set-up with SURFboard Manager AppThe ARRIS SURFboard Manager app makes setting up your RipCurrent network as simple as scanning a QR code. All RipCurrent routers are tagged with a QR code. When scanned, the QR code automatically connects SURFboard RipCurrent accessory devices such as the Wi-Fi Hotspot or Wired Network Extender to the secure, RipCurrent network.”
• Get your network up and running in a few simple steps
• All security settings are passed through to Hotspots and Extenders