- Brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port. Each port allows for standard Ethernet, fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- Technology is available for every computer and device connected to your network.
- Sleek plastic case of the DGS-1016A series is an industry first for a Gigabit SOHO/SMB switch.
- Compact desktop style reduces heat levels. Design does not require a fan. Switches are both silent and economical.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Class A; ICES-003 Class A; CE Class A; EIA/TIA-586; IEEE 802.3az; IEEE 802.3; IEEE 802.3u; IEEE 802.3ab; IEEE 802.3x|
|dimensions||1.8"H x 9.1"W x 6.2"D|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|power source||AC adapter|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Total Number of Network Ports||16|
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5e|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.28 lb|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit SwitchThe D-Link DGS-1016A is a 16-Port 10/100/1000Mbps switch that works with your current Ethernet network while allowing you to upgrade to gigabit speeds. With an aggregated bandwidth of up to 32Gbps and up to 9K jumbo frame support, its addition to any network will dramatically improve traffic flow and eliminate bottlenecks. Installation is plug-and-play, as every port supports auto-MDI/MDI-X. DGS-1016A is an economical solution for bandwidth-intensive environments needing a compact desktop form factor.
Gigabit on Every PortThe 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
Innovative DesignUsing a compact desktop style helps generate heat dissipation levels that allow for a fanless design, making the switches silent, as well as economical. The 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget.
Conserves EnergyThe 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
Think GreenThe DGS-1016A 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances.
|Number of Ports||• Sixteen 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports|
|Standards||• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet|
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
|Data Tranfer Rates||
• UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max)
• EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
• 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T:
• UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max)
• EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max)
|D-Link Green Features||• IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)|
• Link status detection power saving
• Cable length detection power saving
• RoHS Compliance
||• Back pressure at half-duplex operation|
• Auto MDI/MDIX
• Wire speed reception and transmission
• Store-and-Forward switching method
• 8K MAC addresses
• 2 Mbits RAM for data buffering
• Jumbo Frames: 9216 Bytes
• Switching Capacity 32 Gbps
|Port Packet Filtering
||• 10M: 14,880 pps|
• 100M: 148,800 pps
• 1000M: 1,488,000 pps
|LEDs||• Power LED|
• 16 Link/Activity/Speed LEDs (one per port)
|Power Inputs||• Switching 12V/1A level V power adapter|
|Power Consumption||• Power On (Standby): AC input: 3.12 Watts|
• Power Max.: AC input: 7.89 Watts
|Heat Dissipation||• Power On (Standby): AC input: 10.65 BTU/h|
• Power Max.: AC input: 26.92 BTU/h
|MTBF||• 527,308 hours|
|Dimensions||• 231 x 158 x 46 mm (9.1 x 6.2 x 1.8 inches)|
|Weight||• 0.58 kg (1.28 pounds)|
|Operating Temperature||• 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||• -10 to 70 °C (14 to 158 °F)|
|Humidity||• 5% to 90% non-condensing|
||• FCC Class A|
• ICES-003 Class A
• CE Class A
• VCCI Class A
• C-Tick Class A
DGS-1016A DatasheetPDF, 659K, 3 pages
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability