DYMO® D1 53718 Black-On-Yellow Tape, 1" x 23' Item # 484486
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
High quality label maker tape that adheres to plastic, paper, metal, wood, and glass and is ideal for labeling office supplies, electronic accessories, tools, kitchen items, garage equipment, and more
- Endures temperatures from zero to 194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed for use with Dymo LM300, LM400, LM450D, LM500TS, LMPnP Wireless, LMPC and LMPCII LabelWriter Duo
- Durable, polyester-coated tape is water-resistant and sunlight-resistant
- Easy-peel, split-back makes separation of tape backing a snap for fast and easy label application
- Never needs ink or toner: labels are created using thermal transfer printing
- High quality label maker tape that adheres to plastic, paper, metal, wood, and glass and is ideal for labeling office supplies, electronic accessories, tools, kitchen items, garage equipment, and more
|Compatible with||DYMO models: Label Maker PCII, LM350, LP350, LM260P, LM450, LM210D, LM120P, LM220P, LM155, LM150, LP250, LM160, LM280, LM360D, LM420P, LM450D, LM500TS|
|tape width||1 in.|
|manufacturer||NEWELL BRANDS INC.|
|Product Type||Label Maker Tape|
|Product Name||Polyester-coated D1 Tape|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
High-Quality Labels for the Home or Office
Organize the HomeFrom the kitchen and garage, this label maker tape handles hundreds of tasks for perfect organization.
Organize the OfficeKeep files perfectly organized, create professional looking binders, organize the supply closet and more with D1 labels. These continuous label cassettes print custom labels of nearly any length.
Authentic DYMO ProductDYMO D1 labels are made from durable materials that are both water and UV resistant.
Quality Labeling Made Easy
Easy Peel Backing“Easy Peel” split-back design makes for fast, fuss-free application for fast organization. The versatile labels are designed to remove easily without leaving behind residue.
Ink-Free Thermal Transfer PrintingThermal transfer printing technology produces sharp lettering while saving money by printing labels without the need to purchase expensive ink or toner.
Wide Range of Colors & WidthsAvailable in 12 color combinations and 5 widths, this labeling tape makes it easy to create sharp, easy-to-read labels. The text also resists smudging and smearing to provide consistently professional results.
Designed for DurabilityD1 labels are built to resist fading and peeling while also adhering to most clean, flat surfaces including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass.