This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite DisplayPort to VGA Adapter Active Converter DP to VGA M/F DPort 1.2 Item # 485903
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's P134-000-VGA-V2, DisplayPort v1.2 to VGA Active Adapter Converter allows you to connect a computer with a DisplayPort connection to a VGA monitor. Displayport v1.2 doubles the previous version bandwidth of 8.64 Gbps to 17.28 Gbps in High Bit Rate (HBR2) mode, which allows increased resolutions, higher refresh rates, and greater color depth. Fully molded one piece design ensures longer life. Unlike passive adapters, Active adapters convert both Single-Mode and Dual Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It is ideal for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output Dual Mode (DP++) signals
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Connector||20 pin DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - female|
|Connector on First End||1 x DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female VGA|
|Maximum Resolution Supported||1920 x 1200|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Image Hot Spots
Connect a VGA Monitor to a DisplayPort 1.2 ComputerThis adapter allows you to connect a computer or laptop with DisplayPort 1.2 video output to a VGA monitor. Simply plug the adapter into your DisplayPort computer and connect your VGA cable between the adapter and your monitor.
- Use your current VGA monitor with your newer DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Use your VGA monitor as a secondary display
- Use a VGA projector with your DisplayPort desktop or laptop
- Computer with DisplayPort output (full-size port)
- Monitor with VGA input
- VGA monitor cable, such as Tripp Lite P502-006
Save Money without Sacrificing Image QualityThis adapter helps you save money by making your current VGA monitor compatible with a DisplayPort-equipped computer. Active digital-to-analog circuitry and quality manufacturing ensure a clean, consistent video signal.
- Support for DisplayPort 1.2 video signals
- Computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz)
- HDCP-compliant HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)
- Single-mode and dual-mode (DP++) DisplayPort compatibility