This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
This wireless access point is specially designed for the high-density, most demanding business environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises. Its "ceiling lamp" appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible.
|form factor||Ceiling Mountable; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.48 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Number of Internal Antennas||2|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 management; 1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Robust Network Management
- Enterprise-level performance – designed to handle high-density traffic
- Setup, manage, and monitor hundreds of EAPs from one connection
- Multi-SSID – define multiple Wi-Fi networks to divide users and business segments
- Interference-free maintenance via centralized management and auto RF control
- Mountable chassis design for simple wall or ceiling installation
- Flexible setup with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality
- Stable wired connectivity thanks to a Gigabit Ethernet port
- Captive portal for convenient employee and guest authentication
- Reduced network threats through enterprise-class Wi-Fi security
Lifetime Service and Industry-Leading WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here for toll-free technical support, including setup, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our limited lifetime warranty gives you worry-free service.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability