Lexmark MS521dn Laser Printer - Monochrome - TAA Compliant - 46 ppm Mono - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Automatic Duplex Print - 350 Sheets Input Item # 4866654
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Impressive 120000 duty cycle to handle heavy workloads with ease
- Share the printer easily and efficiently with the help of built-in Ethernet port
- Prints are delivered at 1200 x 1200 dpi for excellent quality results
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Recommended to use with plain paper
- 2.4" screen offers a powerful interface with multiple options
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
|Maximum Print Resolution||1086 dpi|
|dimensions||10-1/5 in. X 15-7/10 in. X 18-1/2 in.|
|Print Color||Black & White|
|Product Type||Monochrome Laser Printer|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||46|
|Print Color Capability||Monochrome|
|Product Name||MS521dn Laser Printer|
|power source||AC Supply|
|USB Direct Printing||No|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Built for printing. Equipped for success.With its powerful processor, 46 page-per-minute output, enhanced security and built-in durability, the MS521dn supports the success of mid-size workgroups in all their mono printing.
Ready when you areRobust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages** and a maximum input capacity of 2000 pages.
Full-spectrum securityLexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That’s why Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab honored Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security***. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and valueGet mono printing at up to 46 pages per minute, plus standard two-sided printing, at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Energy efficiencyMake every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
The definition of clear textSome laser printers struggle to print gray text that’s easy to read—not the MS520 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest gray text crisp and clear.
Versatile media handlingPrint what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Printable Product BrochurePDF, 381K, 4 pages
- 1 Print and copy speeds measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and ISO/IEC 24735 respectively (ESAT). For more information see: www.lexmark.com/ISOspeeds.
- 2 Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
- 3 "Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle" is defined as the maximum number of pages a device could deliver in a month using a multishift operation. This metric provides a comparison of robustness in relation to other Lexmark printers and MFPs.
- 4 "Recommended Monthly Page Volume" is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate Lexmark’s product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. Lexmark recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.