This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Tripp Lite PS2 Server Interface Module for B064- Series KVM Switches Item # 486979
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's PS/2 Server Interface Unit connects a server with PS/2 keyboard/mouse ports to a B064-Series NetDirector KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling. Use of Cat5e/6 cables frees up space in server cabinets that would otherwise be filled by traditional, bulkier KVM cable kits. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Compatibility||Tripp Lite NetDirector Cat5 MultiUser IP KVM Switch|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Female Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA; 2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN (PS/2) Male Keyboard/Mouse|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Connect a PS/2 Server to a Tripp Lite B064-Series Cat5 KVM Switch
- New installations using the Tripp Lite B064-Series KVM switch for multi-server, dual-user management in data centers, server rooms and other high-density IT environments
- By using Server Interface Modules, your B064-Series switch can manage servers of more than one platform; use the B055-001-PS2 for PS/2-enabled servers
- Adding on to an existing B064-Series switching system – one Server Interface Module for each server
With Tripp Lite’s B055-001-PS2, traditional KVM cables are a thing of the past. By using cost-effective Cat5 cables, the B055-001-PS2 frees up space in your rack and allows for increased ventilation and greater energy savings. Use one Server Interface Module for each PS/2 server connecting to Tripp Lite’s B064-Series KVM switches.
For peace of mind, the B055-001-PS2 comes backed by a three-year warranty and is manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications, reflecting Tripp Lite’s commitment to environmental responsibility. It’s also compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Connects a PS/2 server to a Tripp Lite B064-Series KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cabling
- Eliminates the need for bulky KVM cables
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Three-year warranty
- B055-001-PS2 PS/2 Server Interface Module for Tripp Lite’s B064-Series Cat5 KVM Switches
Founded in 1922 in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite is a leading manufacturer of products to power, protect, manage, house, cool, connect and mount your equipment. From the largest data center to the smallest home office, Tripp Lite products keep your equipment running effectively and efficiently. Whether you need to supply power to servers and have reliable battery backup, connect high-resolution video sources to displays and digital signs, or organize and secure IT equipment in rack enclosure cabinets, Tripp Lite has the complete solution. Plus, before and after your purchase, our Chicago-based, in-house technical support specialists are available to assist you by phone, email and live chat. With over 90 years of quality products and service, Tripp Lite is a brand you can trust.