This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
RCA 25424RE1 4-Line Corded Expandable Speakerphone With Caller ID/Call Waiting Item # 489330
Caller ID lets you screen your calls!
- Call Waiting/Caller ID† capability. Caller ID stores up to 99 names and numbers in its memory, so you can easily go back to research who called and when. 4-line LCD is backlit for easy viewing. Visual message waiting indicator lets you know at a glance if someone called while you were out. †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- Expandable up to a total of 16 stations. Add up to 15 more phone stations as your business grows. Each additional corded unit (sold separately) requires its own phone jack and AC power outlet. You can also add 1 cordless handset (Model H5401RE1, sold separately) to each station. No phone jacks are required for additional cordless handsets — just an AC power outlet!
- Speakerphone allows hands-free dialogue. No need to pick up the handset! Just use the dial-in speakerphone base to make your calls. If you decide to pick up the handset during the call, speakerphone is automatically turned off and the call is transferred to the handset.
- 16-number speed dial for 1-touch calling. Don't waste time dialing the whole number! Easily assign up to 16 of your most frequently called numbers to convenient speed-dial buttons — so you can get down to business quickly and easily.
- 3-way conferencing makes it easy to collaborate. You can easily add 2 outside callers to your conversation for a 3-way discussion — great for answering a lot of questions in 1 call!
- 4-line system is ideal for growing businesses. Manage multiple activities? Let a unique ring tell you which area of your business the caller wants. Each of the system's 4 lines has a distinctive ring and a line-in-use indicator. This allows you to dedicate lines to different areas of your business — for small office convenience and big office potential!
- Connect communication devices to phone via data port. The data port located on the phone can be used as an auxiliary jack for a fax, modem, answering machine — or even a cordless phone! Line selector switch assigns 1 of the 4 phone lines to the externally connected device.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|integrated answering system||no|
|memory capacity||94 numbers|
|number of characters per line||12|
|number of data ports||1|
|number of phone lines||4|
|number of speed-dial buttons||16|
|phone book capacity||99 numbers|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|