HON® Brigade® 700 36"W Lateral 4-Drawer File Cabinet, Metal, Charcoal
1 / 1
This HON lateral file cabinet is sure to make your filing situation simpler and easier. With the ability to hold files of multiple sizes, this HON Brigade cabinet is excellent for most any office space.
- Drawers are whisper-quiet with steel ball-bearing suspensions. Features full-width integral pulls and full-extension drawers.
- Mechanical interlock prevents more than 1 drawer from opening at a time.
- Side-to-side hang rails and core removable lock are standard.
- Includes 4 adjustable leveling glides.
- Front-to-back hang rails and lateral file dividers are sold separately.
- Meets and/or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Meets and/or exceeds ISTA performance standards.
- Lateral file cabinet Brigade 700 series is backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- 4-drawer lateral file cabinet.
- Counterweight feature prevents tipping.
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- SCS Indoor Advantage certified — meets strict indoor air quality guidelines. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
- BIFMA level 2 certified — reduced impact from multiple eco-attributes and/or social attributes. Ranked in three tiers: level 1, 2, or 3.
- This product is heavy and/or oversized and may need more than one person to handle.
- Less harsh chemicals — made with fewer harsh chemicals, or safer chemicals than typical alternatives, helping reduce your use of and exposure to substances that may be more harmful to your health and the environment.
- Contains Recycled Content - See Specs for Details
|file size accepted||Letter/Legal|
|number of drawers||4 drawers|
|drawer opening||Full Extension|
|lock type||Key Lock|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||Yes|
|dimensions||52-1/2 in. X 36 in. X 18 in.|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals; Recycled Content|
|Eco Label Standard||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA Level 2|
|Post Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|
|Product Type||Standard File Cabinet|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||25 %|