McAfee® LiveSafe™, For Unlimited Devices, 1 Year Subscription, PC/Mac®, Download Item # 491786
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
McAfee LiveSafe helps secure an unlimited number of your devices with award-winning antivirus and a complete suite of internet security, from safe browsing to parental controls. We protect what matters so you can live secure. 1-year subscription – unlimited devices.
- Protect unlimited devices with comprehensive internet security
- Stay secure online all the time, at home and on the go
- Protect and monitor kids’ digital lives with parental controls
- Simplify logins and never forget a password again
- Guard an unlimited number of personal devices against viruses and threats.
- Includes a vulnerability scanner to streamline Windows for added efficiency.
- Keeps your data safe when connected to a public Wi-Fi network.
- McAfee Safe Family lets you control what your children can see online.
- Includes a 1-year subscription for unlimited devices.
|Subscription Length||12 Months|
|memory requirements||2 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10 Pro; Windows 10; Windows 10 Home; Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 10 Education x64; Windows 10 Enterprise; Windows 10 Enterprise x64; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 10 Home 64-bit; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 10 Education|
|full version/upgrade||Full Version|
|Minimum Storage Drive Space||500 MB|
|Product Type||Internet Security Suites Software Download|
|Show More ▾|
- Enjoy life online with security for today's world
- Relax—your devices and personal data are protected from the latest malware, ransomware, and phishing threats
- Stay ahead with automatic updates that protect in real time, as threats are discovered
- McAfee detected more than 6 new threats every second in Q1 2020*
- Click with confidence as malicious links are exposed in search results and social media
- Spot dangerous and fraudulent sites clearly with color-coded results
- Stop malware with suspicious download and PC security risk alerts
- Secure all your devices easily across compatible PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones
- Protect devices running Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS operating systems
- Cover an unlimited number of devices in your household with just 1 license†
- Get one of the fastest PC experiences in the market**
- Focus your PC on the task at hand - not background activities
- Keep that new and shiny feeling with tools that clean up unnecessary files
- Automatically pause annoying auto-play videos
- Never forget a password again!
- Store, auto-fill, and even generate strong passwords - across your devices
- Import and export from other password managers with ease and flexibility
- Help your kids build healthy habits by monitoring what they see online
- Block inappropriate content and manage screen time, even while you're away
- Learn what your kids are up to with detailed usage reports
- Check your kids' location with real-time device tracking
- Use our virtual private network (VPN) to shield your data from prying eyes
- Keep your credit card and personal info secure when using public Wi-Fi
- Connect to a private network automatically when unsecured Wi-Fi is detected
- Available only with auto-renew#
- Protect your finances and personal information from potential fraud
- Enable dark web monitoring to see if your personal info is being traded online
- Get instant alerts if you’re at risk of fraud
- Contact remediation agents 24/7 for expert fraud assistance
- Available only with auto-renew^
† License applies to personal use on allotted supported devices you own during your subscription; see system requirements for details.
+ Virus Protection Pledge (VPP): To be eligible for VPP, you must be actively enrolled in our auto-renewal service with a qualifying product installed. If we cannot remove a virus from a device we support (see VPP System Requirements), we’ll refund—for the current term of your subscription—the actual amount you paid for the qualifying product, or the value of the qualifying product if it was included in a bundle (see terms of service for details), less any discounts, rebates, refunds, shipping, handling or taxes. The refund does not apply to any damage or loss caused by a virus—we strongly recommend that you always backup your data to prevent data loss. Refer to our terms of service for details: mcafee.com/pledge.
# Free benefits with auto-renewal: Safe Connect VPN: You will receive free, unlimited access to our VPN wireless on supported devices.
^ Important Terms and Offer Details:
• Eligibility: Free McAfee Identity Theft Protection Essentials requires a qualifying free-trial or paid subscription and enrollment in automatic renewal. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See Product Terms of Service (https://www.mcafee.com/consumer/en-us/policy/global/legal.html?tab=product) for more information.
• Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term. Offered only in the US and UK. Some features may require registration and a valid ID number to activate. See System Requirements (https://www.mcafee.com/en-us/consumer-support/help/system-requirement.html) for additional information.
• Financial monitoring features are limited to applications and accounts at our partner financial institutions.
• Fair Credit Reporting Act: You have numerous rights under the FCRA, including the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report(s). Consumer reporting agencies are required to investigate and respond to your dispute, but are not obligated to change or remove accurate information that is reported in compliance with applicable law. While this plan can provide you assistance in filing a dispute, the FCRA allows you to file a dispute for free with a consumer reporting agency without the assistance of a third party.
• While McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you tools and resources to protect yourself from and recover from identity theft, no identity can be completely secure.