This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Looking to reduce energy cost and space with increased performance? HP Common Slot Power Supplies share a common electrical and physical design that allows for hot-swap, tool-less installation into HP server and storage solutions. These power supplies are available in multiple, high-efficiency input and output options, allowing you to "right-size" a power supply for specific server/storage configurations and environments. This flexibility helps to reduce power waste, lower overall energy costs, and avoid "trapped" power capacity in the data center. The power supplies provide the IT industry's highest level of power efficiency (up to 96%), helping users to reduce power requirements per server and reducing overall data center power requirements. The Platinum Plus and Titanium power supplies also enable HP Power Discovery Services which focus on increasing compute density while reducing data center outages.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Gold|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; 80 Plus|
|Input Voltage Range||100 V AC to 240 V AC|
|Input Voltage Type||AC|
|Output Power||460 W|
HPE 460W Common Slot Gold Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
Best in Class Power Supply Technology
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies are designed to simplify the serviceability and maintenance of power supplies across the HP portfolio of server and storage products by being hot-swappable and providing a tool-less installation.
- Multiple power management options deliver greater power efficiency when using redundant power supplies to reduce overall power usage.
- Multiple input and output options deliver increased flexibility in usage while reducing the chances of creating "trapped" power capacity in the data center.
- HP Common Slot Power Supplies have Titanium level certification by both the 80Plus program and the EPRI providing the highest level of power efficiency (up to 96%) in the IT industry.
- Higher-end power supplies offer HP Power Discovery Services that help customers reduce human error during the installation process, reclaim over-provisioned power capacity in the data center, and accurately measure/monitor power usage.
|Power supply type||Common Slot|
|Input voltage||100V - 240V AC|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||1.5 x 3.4 x 7.5 in|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability