Epson® PowerLite 520 Short-Throw LCD Projector, White Item # 494273
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This powerful Epson PowerLite 520 short-throw projector features XGA technology for high-quality presentation. Project from up to 4' away with minimal shadows or glare.
- Features XGA technology, a graphic mode that is suitable for spreadsheets and presentations.
- Up to 16,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Experience the action with the brightness you need to fill the screen with vibrant visualizations. Project images up to 108" from 4' away with minimal shadows or glare.
- Enjoy PC-free projection with USB port.
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port.
- LCD projector with 720p HDTV 4:3 resolution.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty.
|average lamp life||10000 hr|
|Maximum Image Size (Diagonal)||108 in.|
|maximum projection distance||8.99 ft|
|remote control included||Yes|
|dimensions||3-7/10 in. X 13-1/2 in. X 12-4/10 in.|
|Eco Label Standard||RoHS|
|manufacturer||EPSON AMERICA INC.|
|Product Type||Multimedia Projector|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||1.6|
|Standard Mode Brightness||2700|
|Number Of Audio Inputs||4|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Maximum Focal Length||6.4|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; PAL; SECAM|
|Projection Method||Front; Rear; Ceiling|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||1270|
|Throw Type||Short Throw|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|Operating Power Consumption||293|
|Input Voltage||120; 230|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|Number Of Audio Outputs||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Minimum Projection Distance||1270|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||18000000|
|Audio Line In||Yes|
|Input Scan Format||1080i|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.22|
|Product Name||PowerLite 520 XGA 3LCD Projector|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Speaker Output Power||16|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction||15|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
The Affordable XGA Short-Throw Projector for Reliable Performance3x Brighter Colors with Epson1. 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness2. Features XGA resolution and short throw distance.
- 3x Brighter Colors1, and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite 520 has: Color Brightness: 2700 lumens2 and White Brightness: 2700 lumens2
- Incredible image quality — native XGA resolution and 4:3 format
- Large, engaging presentations, even in small spaces — short throw distance saves space; project a 108" image from just 4' away with minimal shadows and glare
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode5
- Flexible placement — install using a wall mount (optional) or place on a tabletop or cart
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share4 and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software3
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjectionTM App4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Manage projectors and present remotely — easy network connectivity; software included
- Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
Teaching ToolsSupport BYOD classroom collaboration using Epson’s Moderator device management feature3. The moderator (teacher) can display up to four different device screens simultaneously and control which device screens to display. Connect up to 50 Windows®, Mac®, iOS or Android devices and encourage and control classroom collaboration; perfect for comparing students’ work side-by-side.
Networking Features that Take Teaching to the Next LevelManage up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the included EasyMP® Monitor software (available for Windows only) or Crestron RoomView®, saving time and money. Update projector firmware in-house via the network, a USB cable or a USB flashdrive which eliminates the need for external service center repairs and send updates or announcements remotely to up to 1024 Epson networked projectors using the Message Broadcasting6 plug-in for EasyMP Monitor. Connect your projector to an access point to share it with the entire class, without running more cables.
Share From Your Tablet or SmartphoneDisplay from your iOS or Android mobile device with the free Epson iProjection App and any nearby Epson projector4. Control your presentation with just a touch of your device screen and advance through PowerPoint® or Keynote® presentations. Zoom in and out of PDFs, view Excel® spreadsheets and Word documents (iOS only), project webpages, and view brilliant, high-quality images.
Simple Setup Suite from EpsonEpson projectors offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup. Quick Corner® is an innovative feature that allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture. Project audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection with advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug 'n Play instant setup and instant Off® means no cool-down time required; it’s ready to shut down when you are. Copy menu settings for multiple projector installations, saving on installation time; copy settings via a USB flash drive, USB cable or LAN.
Short Throw DistanceProject large images from a short distance (e.g., an 80" image from just 2.9' away). Ideal for use with interactive whiteboards or standard whiteboards and minimize shadow interference and glare.
Optional Short-Throw Wall Mount (ELPMB45)Designed for use with Epson’s PowerLite 500 series short-throw projectors, this wall mount offers an easy-to-install, affordable mounting solution for integration with a variety of interactive solutions and projection surfaces. Includes a mounting plate and telescopic extension arm, which offers convenient and flexible installation.
Color Brightness Test DataPDF, 623K, 19 pages
Learn about Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Color Brightness White PaperPDF, 305K, 5 pages
PowerLite 520 Product SpecificationsPDF, 949K, 2 pages
Learn About Color BrightnessPDF, 1.45MB, 2 pages
Road Service ProgramPDF, 828K, 1 page