Rubbermaid® Computer Paper Collection "We Recycle" Container, 14 Gallons, 13 1/2"H x 20"W x 15"D, Blue Item # 494799
Recycle your office's computer paper
- Made of durable polyethylene.
- Greener choice — contains 20% postconsumer recycled content.
|container capacity||14 gallons|
|depth||15 1/8 in.|
|dimensions||15 5/8"H x 20 5/8"W x 15 1/8"D|
|height||15 5/8" in.|
|manufacturer||Newell Rubbermaid, Inc|
|postconsumer recycled content||20%|
|total recycled content||20%|
|width||20 5/8 in.|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Rubbermaid Commercial Products Stackable Recycling Box, 14-Gallon, BlueThe Rubbermaid Stackable Recycling Box is made of post-consumer recycled resin for commercial recycling use. This recycling bin is stackable for convenient use of multiple containers at one time and nestable for easy storage. This recycling bin is imprinted with the universal recycling logo.
- Stackable for convenient use of multiple containers at one time
- Nestable for easy storage and shipping
- Built-in handles for easy lifting and carrying, meeting municipality container requirements
- Made from linear low density polyethylene to withstand harsh weather conditions and heavy use to prevent cracking, denting, or bowing
- Texture and design prevent liquid and debris build up providing and easy to clean product
- Measures 14-3/4" x 20-3/4" x 16"
Stackable Recycling BinsThese recycling bins stack for multi-stream recycling, and the stackable design makes it convenient to use multiple containers at one time. These recycle bins also nest for easy storage and shipping.
Durable ConstructionPerfect for use in schools, offices or homes, the commercial grade construction of these recycling bins will not rust, chip, dent or peel. They’re made from linear low-density polyethylene to withstand harsh weather conditions and heavy use, which means they also won’t crack, dent or bow.
Fits EPA StandardsWhen you choose a recycle bin, you want to make sure it complies with EPA standards. These recycling bins are made out of post-consumer recycled resin (PCR) and meet EPA guidelines for post-consumer recycling.
Easily IdentifiableEach recycle bin is imprinted with the universal recycle symbol. This “Reduce-Reuse-Recycle” symbol effectively communicates the bin is to be used for recycling.
Easy to CleanThis US-made recycle bin features a smooth surface texture that prevents liquid and debris build-up; it’s easy to clean, making it great for schools and offices.