3M Multi-purpose Utility Grade Duct Tape - 1.88" Width x 60 yd Length - 3" Core - Polyethylene - 8.10 mil - Polyethylene Coated Cloth Backing - 1 Roll - Silver Item # 494920
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
With one of the lowest profiles of 3M polyethylene duct tapes, this multipurpose duct tape is a great choice for low-bulk applications. The natural rubber adhesive provides instant stick and long-term holding power on a wide variety of surfaces, including irregular ones. Polyethylene-coated, cloth-reinforced backing conforms to curved and irregular surfaces and even resists moisture and humidity. Its high tensile strength makes it ideal for bundling materials. The tape tears easily, across or down, without curling.
- Holds tightly for multiple days to help save time and money; no need to retape or rehang poly each work day.
- Use to mask windows and doors during masonry and stucco/plastering jobs. Holds poly sheeting to rough surfaces like brick.
- Strong backing pulls through stucco, EIFS, and other heavy coatings for one piece removal.
- Use to mask around masonry and stonework.
- Removes cleanly even after days in the sun.
|dispenser style||not included|
|Show More ▾|