Netgear® Wireless-AC Dual-Band Gigabit Business Access Point, WAC510-100NAS Item # 497774
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wirelessly network up to 12 devices in your office with this wireless access point, which offers dual-band Wireless-AC technology for reliable performance. Built-in security measures help keep your network secure.
- Dual-Band Wave 2 Wireless-AC (802.11ac) with Multiple-User MIMO technology provides reliable coverage for up to 12 users. Automatic speed sensing helps keep your network running efficiently.
- Enjoy rapid data transfer rates at up to 900Mbps. Offers up to 300Mbps for 2.4GHz and 900Mbps at 5GHz.
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to connect a wired device. PoE (802.3af) Ethernet port for deployment flexibility.
- Firewall protection, WPA2 encryption and virtual private network (VPN) support help keep your connection secure.
- Download the Netgear Insight app for centralized control over your network.
- Plug-and-play design makes setup fast and simple. Compatible with most operating systems.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||7.74"H x 7.75"W x 1.45"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||300Mbps (2.4GHz); 900Mbps (5.0GHz)|
|number of users per network||12|
|plug and play||yes|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
NETGEAR AC WiFi Business Access Point (WAC510)
Standards• IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 standard
• WMM Wireless Multimedia Prioritization
• WDS Wireless Distribution System
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3at
What's in the Box• (WAC510) Insight Managed Smart Cloud Wireless Access Point
• Wall/ceiling mount kit
• Installation guide
Advanced WirelessWireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Bridge mode: Point-to-point wireless
• Bridge mode: Point-to-multipoint wireless
• Repeater mode
• Adjustable Transmit Power Control (TPC)
• Identify type of wireless clients in the network
Physical Interfaces• One 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) supporting IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
• Five (5) LED: Power, Link/ACT, LAN, 2.4GHz, 5GHz
Security• WiFi Protected Access® (WPA, WPA2)
• WPA Enterprise (802.1x)
• Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network devices
• MAC address authentication
Network Management• NETGEAR Insight App Management for setup, monitoring and management
• SNMP v1, v2
Physical Specifications• Physical Dimensions (W x D x H): 175 x 165 x 35 mm (6.89 x 6.49 x 1.38 in)
• Weight: 256 g (0.56 lb)
NETGEAR Warranty• NETGEAR 5-year hardware warranty