This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Netgear® Wireless-AC Dual-Band Gigabit Business Access Point, WAC510-100NAS Item # 497774
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Wirelessly network up to 12 devices in your office with this wireless access point, which offers dual-band Wireless-AC technology for reliable performance. Built-in security measures help keep your network secure.
- Dual-Band Wave 2 Wireless-AC (802.11ac) with Multiple-User MIMO technology provides reliable coverage for up to 12 users. Automatic speed sensing helps keep your network running efficiently.
- Enjoy rapid data transfer rates at up to 900Mbps. Offers up to 300Mbps for 2.4GHz and 900Mbps at 5GHz.
- Gigabit Ethernet port allows you to connect a wired device. PoE (802.3af) Ethernet port for deployment flexibility.
- Firewall protection, WPA2 encryption and virtual private network (VPN) support help keep your connection secure.
- Download the Netgear Insight app for centralized control over your network.
- Plug-and-play design makes setup fast and simple. Compatible with most operating systems.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||7.74"H x 7.75"W x 1.45"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 (2.4GHz); 900(5GHz)|
|number of users per network||12|
|plug and play||yes|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Managed with Insight app
Setup, monitor and manage your network from anywhere with the NETGEAR Insight iOS and Android Mobile app.
2x2 802.11ac Wave 2
Featuring 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with 2x2 dual band concurrent operation, the access point will automatically move clients to a less congested radio band for maximum speed.
WAC505 features a Power over Ethernet (PoE) port supporting 802.3af or 802.3at. One cable for both data and power. Say goodbye to messy wiring and out of reach power outlets.
Allows the Acess Point to concurrently transmit data to multiple wireless clients. Less waiting, faster speeds. Perfect for high density WiFi environments.
NETGEAR AC WiFi Business Access Point (WAC510)
Standards• IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 standard
• WMM Wireless Multimedia Prioritization
• WDS Wireless Distribution System
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3at
What's in the Box• (WAC510) Insight Managed Smart Cloud Wireless Access Point
• Wall/ceiling mount kit
• Installation guide
Advanced WirelessWireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Bridge mode: Point-to-point wireless
• Bridge mode: Point-to-multipoint wireless
• Repeater mode
• Adjustable Transmit Power Control (TPC)
• Identify type of wireless clients in the network
Physical Interfaces• One 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) ports with Auto Uplink™ (Auto MDI-X) supporting IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Power adapter (not included): 12V DC, 2.5A; plug is localized to country of sale
• Five (5) LED: Power, Link/ACT, LAN, 2.4GHz, 5GHz
Security• WiFi Protected Access® (WPA, WPA2)
• WPA Enterprise (802.1x)
• Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network devices
• MAC address authentication
Network Management• NETGEAR Insight App Management for setup, monitoring and management
• SNMP v1, v2
Physical Specifications• Physical Dimensions (W x D x H): 175 x 165 x 35 mm (6.89 x 6.49 x 1.38 in)
• Weight: 256 g (0.56 lb)
NETGEAR Warranty• NETGEAR 5-year hardware warranty