This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Multipurpose areas require a multifaceted seating solution. HON Ignition stacking chairs are the perfect answer for a variety of uses, and even better when the room isn't being used at all. Contoured back can make even the longest meeting more pleasurable, and the foam seat cushioning delivers all-day comfort for an all-day training session. Seat and back are upholstered in Tectonic fabric in Mariner. When you need to clear valuable floor space, the lightweight four-leg frame stacks four high. Nylon glides move the chairs as fast as you can, making rearranging a whole room a task for one. Durable frame is made of sturdy steel for long-lasting use. Wall-saver design is engineered to save both the chair and wall. Weight capacity is 300 lb. Seat size is 18" wide x 18" deep x 18" high. Back measures 18" wide x 18" high.
|-014--upsell Short||We’ve found an item you might like better. Why wait to upgrade?|
|collection name||Ignition Seating Collection|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||39%|
|recommended daily usage||Professional (8-10 hours)|
|total recycled content||42%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- One seating platform supports widely diverse body types and job functions
- Polyester fabric features Nano-Tex soil and stain repellant technology; color is Mariner
- Frame color is Black
- Glides provide stability
- Clean, geometric form complements any contemporary workspace
- Multiple arm styles to accommodate different ergonomic or aesthetic needs
- A single design statement that supports most work functions in the organization
- All models are warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Stacks up to four high on the floor for quick rearrangement in multi-purpose rooms
- Excellent for cafes, breakrooms, corporate commons areas, and all spaces that accommodate changing activities
- Complements any Ignition executive or task chair in a private office or shared workstation
- Solutions for executives, administrators, and technology workers, as well as lobbies and collaborative spaces
- Quality suited to major corporations and institutions at a price that fit small business budgets
- One of the most diverse seating platforms in its class
- Excellent fit and finish at an affordable price
Overall Dimensions: 33.5”H x 26. 25”W x 21.75”D
Seat Depth: 17.38"
Back Size: 18.13”H x 18.25”W
Back Height: 18.13"
Back Width: 18.25"
Back Height Maximum from Floor: 33.5”
Tilt Lock: No
Synchro Tilt: No
Adjustable Knee Tilt: No
Arms Included: Yes
Frame Material: Steel
Back Material: Upholstered
Seat Material: Upholstered
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability